Chapter 2

Every Monday through Friday I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Today was Friday so at least it was my last day of school for this week. I crawl out of my comfy bed and start to get ready for school. I put on my black skinny jeans,some vans and my favorite flower crop top and one of Ashton's red flannels over it. I walk over to my dresser and grab my hair brush and start to brush my hair. I hear small knock on my door.

"Come in." I say as the door opens and I see shirtless Ashton and his plaid pajama pants messy morning hair.

"Why you always taking my shit." he says in a annoyed tone."Well you always come in here and monitor my outfits and I don't think you would appreciate it if I just wore this and jeans to school now would you"? I say to him as I turn to the mirror and finish brushing my hair and start to straightening it.
"Why are you still here shouldn't you be getting dressed for school?" I tell Ashton as he sits down on my bed and lays back."Yeah,yeah I know but why do we have to wake up this early school starts for 8 o'clock." He says as he props himself up on one elbow and stares at me as I do my make up in the mirror."No classes start for 8 o'clock you have to be at school by seven". I say and I continue to do my make up in the mirror. Once I finished up I push Ashton out of my room so I can pack my bag for school and so he can get ready. I grab my bag and my phone and run downstairs, it's only 6:30 so I have enough time to make a quick cup of coffee for me and Ash. Lauren and Harry take the bus to school and have to be on it by 6:30 so they're gone and mum has to be at work for five so she's been gone hours ago. I put the 2 cups of coffee on the table and wait for Ashton to come downstairs it seems like he takes longer than me and I'm a girl. I get on my phone and decided to scroll through Twitter and tumbler as I wait for Ashton to come downstairs. Five minutes if scrolling Ashton finally comes downstairswith combat boots on skinny jeans a band tank top and a red flannel wrapped around his waist.

"Finally." I say as I grab my backpack and walk towards the door and grab Ashton keys and toss them to him as he catches them in his hand and says "What it takes long to look this good." says with a chuckle.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the door and walk towards Ashton's car. We both finally getting the car and he starts to drive to Michael and Luke's house, which are his bandmates. I'm pretty close friends with them because they've all been friends for pretty long time. The part of Australia we live in is pretty small so I don't have very many friends. I'm closer friends with Michael because me and him have had a thing for a while now but Ashton doesn't know because he would kill Michael if he knew that I lost my virginity to him..But it wasn't something that we meant to happen, you were drunk at a party so we didn't really remember much after all I know is that I lost something to him that I can never get back. After a couple of minutes of driving we make it to Michael's house and Michael walks out of the door and he was pulling up his pants and tightening his belt.

"Michael must've fucked a girl." Ashton says with a smirk as he stares at me. The first time I met Michael I told Ashton that I kind of had a crush on him and he's made fun of me ever since and anytime Michael hooks up with a girl Ashton has to rub it in my face. I mean I might still like Michael but it's only a little crush I don't like him that much. Michael walks over to the car opens the door and hops in the car."Hey." he says with the huff, you could tell he just had sex because of his messy sex hair and of how hard he was breathing.

"Mikey gave a girl the big 'Clifford' ." Ashton says as he gives Michael a high-five I just rolled my eyes and sink down in my seat. Ashton pulls out of his driveway and goes to Luke's house. Michael Luke and Ashton are all alike they'll have tattoos and piercings and they don't care about any girl. Except for Michael he's the only one out of the three of them who's had a steady girlfriend. 15 minutes later we finally pull up to Luke's house. Luke was standing outside of his house so he just walked over to the car and hopped in the car."You look really hot today Zoe." Luke says with a smirk I turn around in my seat and look at him and say,

"You don't look too bad yourself".Michael, Luke and I always joke around like that just to mess with Ashton. And you could tell it works because Ashton's grip that so tight on the wheel that his knuckles turn white. I giggle as I notice what I'm doing to my brother. He's so overprotective of me and I think it's cute but sometimes it can be really fucking annoying.