Chapter 24

It was Calum.Calum Hood was standing behind me with bruises on his face and tears in his eyes.He looks so heart-broken

"Zoe."
"Leave."
"Zoe please."
"Calum please leave."
"Zoe please I really need to talk to you."
"I can't do this now."
"Zoe please.Please I need you we've been broken up for only what 3 hours and I feel like I've been through hell. please just let me talk to you please."
"5 minutes."
"Thank you." He says as he grabs my hand and pulls me far away from everyone.
"Zoe just listen to me okay."
"Okay."
"Okay I might sound crazy but Zoe I didn't want to break up with you."
"Then why did you."
"Maddie told me you cheated and I just believed her and I'm sorry."
"So you let Maddie choose what you do with your relationship ."
"Yeah and-."
"Don't.Let me try to understand this so you let Maddie tell you to break up with me."
"Kinda."
"Are you fucking kidding me right now Calum."
"No Zoe I-"
"Don't you dare do you not know how crazy that sounds.And what a fucking coincidence that she said this after she broke up with Michael you dumbass don't you think that sounds fucking suspicious to me!"
"I didn't think of it that way but Zoe that's not wha-."
"No Calum you broke my heart more than once and I'm done."
"Zoe please!"
"No!"
He grabs my face and kisses me.
I pull away and slap him in the face.
"Fuck you asshole!" I scream as I try to make my way over to Michael as fast as I can.

"Hey I was just about to go an- what's wrong." Mikey says as he grabs my face as I start to sob.
"I can't do this anymore."
"Do what."
"All of this,this back and forth with you and Calum you guys don't deserve me in your lives." I say as I sob on his shoulder.
"Zo-."
"Fight 320 to Los Angels." The intercom says.
"That's me." I say as I wrap my arms around Michael tight."
"Wait but Zoe what were you saying."
"Michael what I'm saying is maybe we shouldn't do anything for a while."
"What?"
"Maybe we should just take a break."
"C'mon Zoe you can't ju-"
"You deserve better than me Mikey."
"No I don't your the one for me Zoe we are meant to be together you can't just do this!"
"Mikey im sorry."
"Zoe please."
"Maybe when I come back but for right now it's just friends." I say as grab my suitcase.
I wrap my arm around his neck and burry my face in his neck.
"Michael I love you okay?"
"Love you to." he says as he wraps his arms around my waist and sighs.
"Now stop crying before I start to." he says as he pulls away.
"Last Call flight 302 to Los Angles."
I lightly giggle and peck his lips quickly.
"I'll see you as soon as you get off that plane okay?"
"Okay." I say as I roll my bag towards Emma and Ashton.
I keep looking back at Michael and I see Calum close behind him.
"Well Zoe this is it." he wraps his arms around me
"Yup."
"Going to miss you."
I'm going to miss you too Ashton."
"Ready to go?" Emma says
"Why not."I say with a sigh as we walk down a long hallway to a little door with steps leading to the inside of the plane.
We walk in the plane put our bags up and sit down.
"Isn't this amazing Zoe."
"Mhm."I mumble as I wipe my eye.
"Hey no tears on the plane."she says with a giggle.
"you don't have to do it now but promise me that when we get there you will leave everything all your problems here on this plane."
"I Promise." I say as she grabs my hand.
"Get ready for the best girls week of your life." She giggles making me smile.
"Thanks Emma." I say with a slight giggle.
_____________________
AN:/hello everyone sorry that this chapter is really short but I had to upload something because I haven't uploaded in a while. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :DI'll upload another one soon because I have a two week Christmas break.
THANKS FOR 2.2K reads. love YA all.
Oh and one more thing if you guys were wondering who the person at the top is or if you're on your computer on the side is its Maddie 😉