will this be the end?

They all looked at me. 

*DINGDINGDING*

*DINGINDIGNINDIGING*

*DINGDING*

The dinging didn't stop and Soobin reopened his phone. 

"Yeonjun hyung..." He started saying and I saw his face went pale. "Too." Soobin held up his screen.

A picture of a tall guy wrapped in black clothing and mask...and a girl, wearing Yoorim's white cardigan and black skirt, holding his hand. 

Yoonah.

"On the SAME damn day???" Taehyun exclaimed while his eyes grew bigger. 

"I'm sorry," Beomgyu said while staring blankly at the floor, on the verge of tears. 

"We have to go." Soobin didn't reassure him. Instead, he pulled a random jacket from the hangers to put on.

___________________

"The company have just released a clarification article addressing both of these scandals. We've also personally requested Dispatch to clear your names, but it's likely that you" The manager gestured to the 5, "tomrrow by together, won't be able to continue with your promotions, and you," The manager now looked at me and Yoonah, "should be thankful that your lives aren't getting threatened."

"threatened..?" I said quietly. 

"Do you know the consequences of dating an idol?" The manager leaned closer.

"I.."

"Your life is not the only one that will be ruined." These words pierced through my heart. "The temporary happiness you feel now only results in nothing but fruitless destruction. For everyone you love."

Silence. I glanced at Beomgyu and saw his head remain low in humiliation.

"Teenagers...young people..." The manager sighed, "The world is cruel. Especially the world online."

"Ok! Enough with the chit chat," manager continued on, "Soobin."

"Yes." Soobin answered immediately.

"Bang PD called for you in his office. The 4 of you...go back to practicing. Your schedule at music bank today is cancelled, as well as Inkigayo the day after." 

Hearing this, their faces all went pale and were petrified in distress. However, no words of rejection came through their mouths.

"As for you two...Kim Yoonah and Kim Hana..." the manager now addressed us, "you two will be banned from every tomorrow x together event in the future."

"These 5 won't exist in your world anymore."

For the last time in a long while, I looked at Beomgyu. He wasn't looking at me, but a tear trickled down his cheek. He immediately wiped it away.

Between me and his dream, he chose the latter.