is that a kiss?

Beomgyu's familiar lavendar scent now surrounded me entirely. The shirt I was wearing, the shampoo that I used, and now he was less than 20cm away...the fragrance put me in a state of dreamlike ambience. 

I glimpsed at him. 

Through the curtain of black bangs that dangled down, I caught his round, teddy bear-like eyes looking into mine. However, when I stared back, he didn't avert his gaze like before. 

"Hana, I..." Beomgyu started saying, but trailed off as he started moving closer. His eyelids drooped slightly and his originally anxious gaze melted into gentleness. It was like butter melting under the mid-summer sunlight.

My heart thumped more passionately with each centimeter subtracted between us. 

The only thing I could focus on were the soft, half-parted peach coloured lips that came closer...and closer....until they touched mine lightly. It was the subltest yet gentlest sensation that made everything felt like an eternal dream. 

*******CREAK*********

"Beomgyu-yah, have you----" A voice boomed in the doorway and immediately choked, upon seeing the scene. 

I pulled away from Beomgyu in less than a second and stood up straight. Beomgyu, too, straightened his back and turned around to see Soobin frozen at the door.

"Hyung!" Beomgyu shouted out of reflex.

Without saying anything or making any strange faces, Soobin immediately turned around to walk out. 

"Hyung!" Beomgyu shouted again, "It's not! It's not what you see!"

When he turned around, his face was as red as a tomato's.