I should lose weight?

"Ack" I complained.

As if he lost all of his energy, Beomgyu entirely let go of me, dropping me to the ground when he reached the subway station.

"Why...why are you so...." He panted while bending over, placing his hands on his knees. "So heavy..."

I was shook. How is he even surviving in the entertainment industry with that babble-mouth of his?

"DO YOU KNOW what you're saying??!!"

As I watch beads of sweat running down his forehead, making his bangs tangled up, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed about how he had to carry me all the way across the street. I sighed.

"I'm sorry..."

"No don't apologize to me first, is that--" still bent over to catch his breath, Beomgyu tilted his head to look at my shoe "is that alright?"

Through his wet hair, I could see his pupils shining with slight concern. Is he...worried?

"This? I-I think..."

"Beomgyu! Hana! Are you guys coming or not??" Naeun shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes!! We're coming!" I shouted. "Beomgyu, quick" 

I dashed down the stairs, trying to conceal as much as of the pain I feel as possible.

-------------------- on the subway ------------------

"Finally!! We almost didn't get on"

"Sorry guys..." I apologized with a wince. "My shoelaces got undone."

"It's okay now Hana~We got on anyway" Yoonah tried to comfort my embarrassment. "But it's kind of Beomgyu to wait for you!"

"Uh..."

Beomgyu didn't know where to look and fiddled with his bangs that were tangled up from all the sweat. His cheeks were flushed as if he had blush on, probably from running while carrying 50kg of weight. When he saw me observing his reactions to what Yoonah said, his eyes immediately settled and responded emotionlessly. The redness on his cheeks softened.

"My shoelace got undone too. It's not because I waited for her." 

"Oh..."

The atmosphere fell silent very quickly. Mood-maker who? (a/n: Beomgyu's official position in txt is the mood maker)

"Uhhaha But it doesn't matter since we're all together now! Do you guys want to eat first? I'm sooo hungryy and! I know a popular place that I bet you all haven't gone to! Here--"

Naeun tried to liven the air and scrambled out her phone to show everyone where she wanted to go.

"OOhh you're right I haven't been there yet! Thought I've been to every restuarant in myeongdong"

"Wow that looks pretty good"

"Oh! isn't that gongcha beside it? Let's go there first and get some drinks"

"Sure there's the oreo milkshake I wanted to try..."

"Karoake after? Hahaha I've definitely practiced my singing"

"Hanlim versus Yoorim? You guys are gonna lose wooooooo"

"Alright alright...I admit that Hanlim is talented..."

...............

"Hey you..." 

We were all standing since there were not enough seats left, and Beomgyu leaned closer to me and said underneath his breath. I was slightly shocked that he initiated a conversation since he even lied earlier about helping me.

"Huh?"  

"What else happened beside your shoelace getting undone?"

The atmosphere between the 9 students is finally filled with laughter. I tried really hard to hide how painful my toes were since it was stepped on, but seems like Beomgyu has already noticed the occasional grimace on my face. 

"Oh it's really nothing."

"Really"

"Are you worried about me right now?" I said while imitating his smirk from a while ago.

"What..." He turned his face away from mine out of disgust. The corners of his lips curled upward in an awkward smile and he didn't say anything else. Is he actually an idiot? Hahaaha I got him this time. As I laughed at him in my mind, I turned my head and returned to the conversation with Hyerim and Yoonah.

"I've been wanting to tell you Hana! you know how you brought me to the fansign..." Yoonah suddenly blurted out nervously.

"HAhaha did you fall in love? I knew it would work" I chuckled. Yoonah finally understand me!!! 

But doesn't that mean the nonsense that Beomgyu has been babbling about is coming...true? 

"Yes..." she said softly.

"Who's your bias??" I asked and sincerely hoped she won't say Yeonjun. That would place me in serious, serious trouble.

"It's y---"

*SCREEEECH* 

The subway stopped abruptly, throwing everyone toward the right. While trying to control my balance, I stubbed my toes into the top of my shoe and could feel the nail separating from my flesh. I felt a shot of pain up my legs and that made me unable to keep any balance at all. 

*thump* 

In a series of uncontrolled steps, I was hurled all the way to the pane of glass on the right side of the subway door.

"God my stomach...You should lose some weight...." The voice came out of the glass I crashed into.

Not again...

"Sorry Beomgyu..." I managed to utter through the pain that was making me unable to think clearly.

"Is it your---"

"I know! I'll concentrate more...." I tried to pull myself away from him by putting my hands on the subway door beside me, but the pain both made me unable to stand and extremely nauseous. Everything was turning in circles and I lost hold of the door.