I found you.

"Noona?"

I like you, Kim Hana.

Each word was pounded into my heart so passionately that I was starting to feel nauseous. What is this? 

"Hana...are you okay??" 

I like you, Kim Hana.

I don't know. I don't know anymore.

No, I know. I knew from the beginning. I have to go and find him. 

I slapped my hands onto the table and stood up curtly. The strawberry milk in front of me trembled. 

"Where is Beomgyu." I asked without hesitation, looking straight into Yeonjun's widened eyes. 

"O-oh Beomgyu? Beomgyu..we're on break but he has schedule at the company today..." Yeonjun stuttered at my sudden seriousness. 

"Hana...are you really okay..?" Yoonah asked again, this time in a softer and more tentative voice.

"I'm..." I answered while flashing the kindest smile I could. "I just suddenly remembered...or forgot something."

"Oh..okay~" Yoonah answered meekly. 

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." I now turned toward Jungkook, who still held that disappointed gaze. "For not saying anything." His lips trembled in silence, and I felt guilt overturning my stomache as I pushed through the door and stepped under the hazy mid-afternoon sunlight.

______________

6:00pm

It was 6pm, yet he still did not appear. Yeonjun said that they were on a rare two day holiday this weekend...is he still practicing? Is he eating dinner? But there hasn't been any delivery in the last few hours...

****CLICK******

*****CLICKCLICK******

"Mm..?"

The sky was now dark grey, and the outlines of my surroundings got blurred. I was leaning against the concrete wall directly beside the glass entrance into bighit and heard mumbling followed by a series of robotic clicking around the corner...the clicking that comes from professional cameras. 

Sasaengs?

I straightened my stance and was ready to walk around the corner and catch them in action. 

"HEY----ah!"

Before I could yell at the sasaengs on the other side of the building, a hand covered my mouth, followed by another hand snatching me by the shoulder to pull me back into the corner.

"mfjmsjfkmsmmmmm!!" I tried to break free but the person who grabbed me was too strong. As I continued fighting, the hand reached across my collar bones to grab my other shoulder, almost strangling my neck.  

Oh god..will this be the end of me? But I haven't...  

I gave up trying after a good 2 minutes of struggle and felt a heart that was not mine beating steadily against my back. As I came back to my senses, a familiar smell eneveloped me. It was definitely not the smell of my laundry...not my shampoo...nor the smell of strawberry milk that I drank a few hours ago. It was more like a natural smell...the smell of a particular flower. 

Lavender?

 The more I think about it, the stronger the lavendar scent grew. It was definitely coming from the person behind. 

"Did you want to be blackmailed that badly?" 

Each word was serious, brushing lightly against my ears.