did she really think I was nice?(BEOMGYU's story)

[the story is now continued in Beomgyu's view]

"Was it a fan? or a sasaeng?"

I stopped beside her and felt her arms trembling with fear and anger.

"Sasaeng? Where?" Manager-nim caught up behind me and asked. I felt her gaze travel onto Kim Hana standing right beside me.

"Ah-She's..." Manager-nim stuttered. "Ho-how did she...Did the security on the front door break?"

"I don't know" I lied casually, "What are you gonna do with her?"

Hearing these words, Kim Hana suddenly turned around, glaring up at me with her mouth opened in shock. She was going to say something, but no words came through. Her rosy lips mouthed a

"why"

I stared at the pair of cat-like eyes and watched it droop down and start turning red.

What a pitiful expression. Just like at the fansign.

"Ah-uh-well" Manager-nim didn't know what to do either since we've never really had cases of Sasaeng fans breaking into the company. "Well--you look like a student...it's very late now so could you please return home? I'd rather not proceed with harsher measures."

Manager-nim forced out a polite smile.

As if she didn't hear it, Kim Hana continued to glare at me as if waiting for something to happen. Her eyes were watering up and was on the verge of tears. she bit her soft lips hard and I thought I saw blood appear.

Does she think I'll do something? Well, I've already seen how gullible she is when she agreed to come to bighit with me. Too gullible for a sasaeng's friend. I scoffed silently and turned my head forward to start walking out of the lounge.

I finally got her, after all. Now her friend wouldn't dare to text Yeonjun-hyung again.