you wanna come to bighit?

-------------- myeongdong station --------------

"You guys can go first" Beomgyu turned around to face the 7 smirking faces that's been staring at him ever since he stood in front of me.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh"

"Hahaha someone's up to something~"

Beomgyu sighed.

"Awh but what about--" Euiwoong whined.

"Okay okay~you guys have fun~~" Naeun immediately slapped her hands onto Euiwoong's mouth and said with a big grin on her face.

"Shh! You fishbrain"

"Why'd you do that??"

"Stop ruining the mood!"

"But didn't we plan to hang out ALL together???"

"Bro...you've got no sense"

.....

Their voices faded into the crowd around us that were all standing up to leave. Beomgyu sat down beside me before another sea of people poured into the subway and took all the seats that had just been emptied.

"I'm really....sorry..." I said without raising my head.

"I didn't want to go in the first place" I could hear him say while loosening his tie a bit. "But didn't you want to go?"

"I..." I couldn't finish my sentence and the atmosphere fell silent.

*DING*

*DING*

Beomgyu reached into his pockets and took out his phone.

"...shoot" He said after scrolling through something. I glanced toward his hands.

TXTsquirrel

10:02pm

TXTsquirrel: Hyung why'd you leave first

We have schedule at the company after

10:15pm

TXTsquirrel: I'll meet you at the company

"Dammit...10:15..." Without typing a response, Beomgyu opened another chat.

TXTsoobiniepabo

10:37pm

TXTsoobiniepabo: where are you

we're scheduled to open vlive at 11

SHOOT. He's a damn idol who does fansigns music videos concerts and vlives. I had entirely forgotten Beomgyu was an idol. The person beside me right now with ruffled dark brown hair and soft dropping eyes in a school uniform is completely different than the person I saw on their newest mv teaser...with sharp eyeliner, thick foundation, permed hair and in gucci and chanel.

NOT TO MENTION that this person sitting here right now swears every 30 seconds and said I'm disgusting...while the person on my phone does aegyo and says I love you every 5 minutes.

At this thought, I felt slightly annoyed and turned my eyes to look at him.

Beomgyu stared intently at his screen with his eyebrows furrowed in concern. He bit his lips, probably trying hard to think how he's going to go back to the company within 20minutes. After a good 30 seconds, he whirled his head around and put one of his arm on top of his seat to directly face me.

"You want to come to bighit with me?"

His face looked too serious for that to be taken as a joke.