Chapter 1: Home is close?!

Just before I start i want to say HI and welcome to my first fanfiction about fairy tail. This is my favourite anime and my story will talk abou couples that NEED to happen in the anime. My story will be based on them: Nalu,Gruvia,Jerza,Gale and Rowen and what happened to the people of fairy tail after the eclipse project.Also added my favourite fairytail video yet it's short but awesome. Hope you enjoy

DragonHeart sings out 🎉

''After a two week time spend in spirit world we finally got a chance to rest before we have to head back home, but which way was home?...''

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

5 hours before journey home:

''Oi Luce, are you alright?'' Natsu screamed when he saw Lucy walking out of Virgos portal.

''Yeah, I think so. Do you know where is Wendy right now? I would Really like her help right now, these cuts Virgos whip did to my skin are stinging me a lot.'' Lucy asked him while covering her stomach from pain.

''She was just behind me and Happy, Right? Natsu questioned himself

''Aye! She was, and there she is.'' Cheered Happy.

Wendy had some thoughts on her mind and a tingly feeling inside she couldn't explain. 'Just what were they'' she thought.

''Wendy. Wendy? Helloooooooo! Wake up please.'' Lucy tried to wake the young dragon slayer up.

Wendy had finally snapped out of ther trance and responded to the Celestial Mage ''Hello Lucy, you needed me? Sorry I kinda spaced out for a bit, I have a lot on my mind right now.''

''Could you heal my wounds please, they look freaky'' said Lucy with a child like expression on her face.

''Of course, Lucy.'' she stared to heal her when a little white exceed happened to pop up next to her. ''Carla I was so worried, where were you?!'' she asked with concern.

''I will tell you later, now we have to find our way out of here'' Carla said while hugging her blue haired friend.

After 5 minutes Lucy was healed and ready to go to find her friends.

''Sooo, Carla which way do we go?'' Wendy asked politely.

''It's hard to explain but follow me.'' Carla said, and the group followed and a second later they have realized what she meant. The spirit world is beautiful but also dangerous and whenever you went you could have and easy death.

''After a two week time spend in spirit world we finally got a chance to rest before we have to head back home, but which way was home?...'' thought Lucy as she followed the white exceed towards 'The Exit'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

''Where are they, they were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago'' asked a dragon slayer while munching on some iron.

''Calm down Gajeel, they will be here in about 15 minutes, it is a long journey to go you know.'' said a sweet feminine voice while petting a black exceed.

''Yeah but they are taking sooo long and everyone is here already, so...'' Gajeel moaned

''Stop moaning you big baby or i will not create iron for you'' Levy teased and he became quiet instantly.

''Well, well look at these two cuties'' said Gray with a smirk on his face.

Poor Levy blushed hard ''Cute what are you saying, we are JUST friends'' she pointed out and Gajeel tried to kill Gray.''Popsicle!!''

''Juvia agrees with her Gray you two are kawaii'' but before Gajeel or Levy could react they heard a familiar voice. ''Mina, we're back. Now let's go home'' pink hair boy said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

''Everyone we need a plan or we shall never leave this place. Lucy don't you have anything on your mind or at least you Yukino?'' said princess Hisui with sadness in her eyes.

''Not that i know, but i should ask Crux maybe he knows something'' Lucy singed sadly. ''Same as me your highness i have no idea, but Lucy's idea might work.'' Yukino answered.

''Open Gate of the Southern Cross, Crux'' A golden circle appeared on the floor while she said that and a cross like being appeared in front of everyone. ''Crux, could you tell if you know a way for us to get outta here''

The spirit had fallen asleep and looked for information, as he woke up he looked puzzled. ''There is a way Miss Lucy but it requires a lot of magic energy'' the group looked exited while Crux spoke.

''so what do we have to do?'' princess Hisui asked.

Crux answered with concern in his eyes.''Close your eyes and concentrate your magic energy on Miss Lucy and Natsu and convert it all to them'' everyone looked puzzled, why Natsu and Lucy.

Crux carried on turning to Natsu and Lucy ''You two have to connect hands and concentrate all that enery into a ball of magic will grow above you. The spell you are preforming it's called Unire. This isin't a easy task that ball of magic has to be big enough to fit all of you, so try to become one and save your friends and your selves.''

Natsu understood and stood in a circle holding Lucys hands and their friends surrounding them. ''We can do it Lucy, I believe in you, we all are'' Natsu whispered to Lucy and she blushed, and tried to hide it.

''Yeah... We can'' She answered. ''Unire!!'' they shouted feeling more powerful than ever.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well this is it, hope you liked it. I don't have any plans yet when it come to posting them online so tune in please.

PS. I want to point these out if someone Doesn't get these: Nalu= Natsu+Lucy,Gruvia= Gray+Juvia,Jerza= Jellal+ Erza,Gale= Gajeel+Levy, Rowen= Romeo+Wendy

DragonHeart sings out 🎉