Chapter two- Dawn moves out

Mae was over tonight, so it was a super sleepover for the girls. 

     The three of them were on Dawn's bed, giggling.

     "Okay, I'll go first." Dawn said. "My super sleepover secret is... until I was seven, I had a crush on Smokey the Bear."

     Olivia laughed.

     "You know he's a cartoon, right?" Mae asked. "I mean that's cool if that's what you're in to."

     "Come on." Dawn said. "He's cuddly, he cares about the environment, and how cool does Mrs. Dawn the bear sound?"

     Olivia stared dreamily into space. 'How cool does Mrs. Olivia Harper sound?' She thought to herself.

     Mae waved a hand in front of her face. "Hello? Ollie?"

     "What?" Olivia asked.

     "You kind of zoned out there." Dawn told her. "Ooh, were you thinking about a boy?"

     "No." Olivia answered a little too quickly. 

     "Who is he?" Dawn asked, although she already had a suspicion. "It can be your super sleepover secret."

     "I don't know." Olivia said hesitantly. "I don't really feel comfortable."

     "I promise, whatever you say does not leave this room."

     "Totally." Dicky hung his head down from the top bunk. "My lips are sealed."

     "Do you mind?" Dawn asked him.

     "Not at all. I love secrets. How bout you?" Dicky asked Nicky, who was working out.

     "I'm all ears. And biceps. Time to work the glutes." Nicky then started doing squats.

     "This is ridiculous." Mae said.

     "Just ignore them." Dawn told her.

     "It's what I do." Olivia whispered.

     Ricky came out of the bathroom. "Sorry about that. Nature called. And et's just say she had a lot to talk about."

     Mae watched him walk by. "How am I supposed to ignore that?"

     "Let's paint our nails, and forget they're here." Olivia suggested. 

     "Good idea." Dawn leaned over to grab the nail set.

     Dicky blew his blow dryer in his face, probably trying to impress Mae.

     "Dicky!" Said girl yelled. "What are you doing?"

     "I wanna look good in my dreams. And yours."

     Olivia rolled her eyes.

     Mae looked at Dawn. Dawn laughed nervously. "Still not that bad."

     All of a sudden, Ricky ran past, bumping into Nicky, who bumped into Dicky, who aimed his blow dryer at Nicky's chalk, which went all over the girls. 

     "It's that bad." Dawn and Olivia said together.

     The next morning, Olivia and Dawn walked into the kitchen, where Anne and Amanda were cooking and talking.

     "Good morning." Anne said.

     "Would you guys and Mae like some breakfast?" Amanda asked.

     "We would." Dawn said. "But Mae left hours ago. Right after the boys used her toothbrush to clean out their ears."

     "I'm sorry they ruined another sleepover girls." Anne said.