Chapter six- Remote Control Control

Olivia watched as her favorite quads popped out of their hiding spots, narrowed their eyes at each other, and rushed to grab the remote, all four grabbing it at the same time and fighting over it. The quads all liked different things on the TV, and she didn't fight with them because she didn't mind what they liked, and if it is one of those times she doesn't like something, she'll just go find something else to do, like practice her flexibility and cheers. In truth, she likes TV, but it's not her favorite thing, unlike the quads.

     Tom and Andrew opened the (What is it?) to the kitchen, and the kids hid under the counter of it.

     "We can't fight over the remote every time we want to watch TV." Dicky said.

Ok, so you might be wondering, why doesn't Olivia just watch TV at her house if she wants to watch smething? Well, she barely ever does, because the Millers are basically never home, and Olivia's parents don't want her home without an adult.

     "He's right." Dawn said. "You should just let me have it. You all know your lives are better when I'm in control."

     "You mean, when I'm in control." Ricky said.

     "I'd like to be in control for once." Nicky told them.

     "Please, leave this to the big dogs." Ricky told him.

     "And Dicky why are you still in this?" Dawn asked. "You know Ricky or I always end up with it."

     "We wanna be big dogs." Nicky said.

     "Yeah." Dicky agreed.

     "Fine, the only fir way to do this is if we all let go at the same time." Ricky said.

     "Fine."

     "Fine."

     "Woof."

     Olivia watched as Ricky and Nicky let go but Dawn and Dicky stayed holding on.

     "Ha! You let go! The remote is mine." Dawn pulled up the remote, only to see Dicky's hand still on it. "Well well well. There's a new dog in the yard."

     "Woof."

     "You guys cheated!" Ricky yelled as Dawn and Dicky fought over the remote. "I'm not surprised about you. You're the I can't stand to lose girl. But, Dicky, you're supposed to be the cool I don't care guy."

     "Now I'm the cool I got the remote guy."

     "Ooh, can I move up to I don't care guy?" Nicky asked.

     "Real I don't care guys don't care enough to ask that question." Dicky said.

     "That's not rue!" Nicky yelled. "I mean, whatevs."

     Olivia smiled slightly.

     "Face it, you're more like the guy we don't have to worry about guy." Ricky told his youngest brother.

     Olivia frowned. That's not very nice.

     Dawn chuckled. "Dicky this was cute, and props for tricking Ricky, but I think we both know how this is gonna end. With you wishing it never began, so step down."

     "Oh, I'll step down." Dicky stomped on Dawn's foot.

     "Ow! Oh, you want to dance? Let's dance!"

     The two began to stomp on each other's feet.

     All of a sudden, there was a noise, and the five turned to the TV.