khushi

A/N - This is my first fanfiction and i m a big fan of Arshi . Do vote and comment if u like the story it will motivate me.
............................................................

Chapter-1

" Haye rah nandkishor , khusi when will you start getting ready" buaji shouted at me.

"Ooho buaji this beautiful bride will get ready in 2 minutes, isn't jiji " I smiled at jiji aka payal my elder sister (jiji).

" Buaji don't worry i will make sure she gets ready in time".

Buaji and jiji took care of me like their own family member despite of the fact that i m an orphan. I lost My maa (mom) and babuji (dad) when i was six due to an accident.
My dad left all he had for his one and only daughter that is for me. I was given for adoption but whoever came was just there to adopt me for my money. Buaji used to work for my father i mean was a maid in my house and was very kind to me so she decided she would adopt me. Soon i became one of their family member and even got a jiji who loves me like her own sister.

"Khushi!khushi what are you thinking?" She asked me with a confusion in her face.

"Nothing, i was just thinking how i will live without you two" i said flipping my hands for a dramatic effect.
"Pagli (idiot), we are not leaving you okk. When ever you want you can come and meet us". She kissed my forehead.
Knock knock . someone knocked at the door.
" It's open Come"jiji said starring at me in confusion in way she is asking me who can it be.
" Khussshi , i can't believe you are getting married before me" Taniya my friend siad pouting. She is my childhood bestfriend.
" Ohh yes we promised to each other that you will marry first and then i will. But what can i do, you are too picky." I said hiding behind my jiji.
" You! Chipkali , shaddi ka baad bhul maat jana mujha (don't forget me after your marriage) i m so happy for you".
"Okkh okkh now stop fooling around you two and let's get you ready". Jiji told us