s i x t e e n

(Savannah's POV)

Right now its 2am and all I can think about is what Claire told me yesterday. Maybe she was right. Maybe I should just text Brad to come over to sort things out. I've been waiting too long to have him and now that I do, I can't let us part because of something like this.

I mean, if they weren't drunk and he kissed her, then it would be a completely different story. But he was really drunk and he didn't know what he was doing.

I'm still really mad at Claire, but I just want to sort things out with Brad. I miss him.

I decided to text James, because he's usually awake at this time:

'Hey Jems, is Brad awake? I need to talk to him. Sorry its so late :) x'

I got a reply, a few minutes after I sent the text:

'Savannah, come over, we need to talk to you'

Not the text I was expecting but it was something at least.

I limped from my bed to get my jacket and Uggs on over my onesie and then I continued limping until I got to the boys driveway. Joe's car is parked on the drive way. At 2am. Weird.

I decided to just walk in, instead of knocking. I spent most of my time there anyway.

They were all together on the sofa in the living room. I walked in and they all looked worried. But something wasn't right. Brad wasn't there.

"Where's Brad?" I asked, looking around to look at James, Tristan, Connor and Joe.

"He's er.. He's not came home after today Savannah" said Joe, worriedly.

"What?! What do you mean he didn't come home? Where is he?!" I exclaimed, starting to panic.

"Do you know where he might be?" He asked.

"I don't know, I thought he came home!" I replied, I was now crying, with my head in Tristan's chest.

"If he doesn't come home by tomorrow morning then we will have to go to the police to file in a missing person report"

"I'm gonna go call him. Its my fault he ran away in the first place" I replied, getting my phone out my pocket and walking out the room.

It rang once.

It rang twice.

Three times.

Four times.

Five times.

"Savannah?" He slurred across the telephone line.

"Brad! I'm so glad you're okay. Where are you?!" I exclaimed.

"At the park-k" he replied, I could tell he was extremely drunk. Again, my fault. But I knew straight away which park it was.

"I'll be there in a few minutes babe, stay there" I said, then I cut off and I immediately phoned for a taxi.

I told the boys that I knew where he was and that they were not to panic, just as the taxi arrived and I gave the man the address for the park.

After a few minutes, I arrived at the park in which me and Brad danced in, on our first date. I could see him swigging from a beer bottle on the bench. I paid the driver and got out the taxi.

I quickly ran towards Brad and as soon as he was in my reach, I hugged him really really tightly and he did the same back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, while his chin was leaning on the top of my head.

"I came here to get you of course! We're all so worried! They were planning to go the police if you hadn't come home by tomorrow. What were you thinking?!" I replied, my face was still in his chest and it felt great to be in his arms again. I felt safe.

"I thought you hated me.. That you didn't love me so I didn't want to talk to anyone. I wanted to be alone and I wanted to forget everything that happened because it if I could turn back time, I would. I promise you.."

"It's okay.. I over reacted. You were really drunk and you didn't understand what was happening. Sorry for saying those things, I didn't actually mean them you know?"

"Sav?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you princess" said Brad, his beautiful chocolate eyes now looking into my own.

"I love you too babe" I replied, and we kissed. It was amazing. It was just like the first kiss we shared in this park...

Double update today, hope its okay. Sorry if its short and rubbish. I just wanted Savy and Brad back together!

#Bravy

Get it? Brad+Savy=Bravy

Im tired, night guys xx