t w o

We were flicking through our magazines, in dead silence. Izzy is first to break it.

"Sav?" says Izzy.

"Yeah?" I ask, still flicking through my magazine.

"Have you ever thought about contacting Brad first?" She replies. I didn't know what to say. Of course I have! Every night since he left. I just didn't think he would want to talk..

"Yeah I guess i thought about it a few times but eventually I.."

All of a sudden I was speechless. Well, Brad is a d*ck. Before I know what is happening, I'm crying.

"Hey Sav! Whats wrong?" Exclaims Izzy, "I'm sorry for bringing up the subject, I didn't mean to upset you..".

"You didn't do anything.." I reply through sobs. At first Izzy is confused, then she looks at my magazine and it explains it all.

There it is, on the second page, taking up the whole page.. A picture of Brad and his 'new girlfriend' kissing..

"He kissed me, then left. Now after a couple of months he has a girlfriend! He hasn't even bothered to call! Not once!" I cry.

I can't take this bullsh*t anymore. I pick up my magazine and rip the page out, crumple it up and throw it away. Izzy then comes and comforts me with a long hug as I cry on her shoulder.

I still haven't stopped crying after an hour. Maybe my emotional condition really is worse than I though. "Maybe you should call him. Tell him you want to forget him,don't let him explain and end the call.." Suggests Izzy.

"Yeah.. You're right.." I reply , wiping away and holding back my tears.

I pick up my phone and dial Brads number. It rings 4 times, then he answers. Even though I really hate him right now, it is still amazing to hear his cute brummie accent - which hasn't changed a bit - after so long. Even if his voice sounds slightly different over call.

"Brad..?" I whisper weakly.

"Hey is this Savannah? We haven't spoken in ages!" he says casually.

"It's me and yeah.. You're right. We haven't..."

"We really need to talk.."

And then I lost it.

"Yeah Brad. I think we do need to f*cking talk! How about we start with the fact that you kissed me then left without another word?! Or should we start with your new damn girlfriend? I don't mind, it's your f*cking choice! You know what Brad? Never speak to me again, you disgust me."

Then I end the call without even waiting for an explanation, just like Izzy said..

"Well done babe" Izzy says as she pulls me in for another hug. We then decide that we've had enough drama in a day, to last us for weeks so we go to sleep.

(Brad's POV)

I am so confused right now. I literally had no idea what to say to her. She has never been so mad with me. Ever.

I was expecting a call from Savannah anytime soon but not one like that. If only she understood...

"Hey babe" says Sophie as she hugs me from behind and plants a kiss on my right cheek.

"Hey.." I reply unenthusiastically. Must have been a bit too unenthusiastic because Sophie notices.

"Whats up? It seems like you've been avoiding me and ignoring me lately and I don't know why because I love you and you love me back right..?" She asks, looking worried.

No. I don't love her.

"Yeah, off course I do babe, I think I'm just ill, don't feel too well.." I reply, trying to sound as convincing as possible. I said what I had to say, even though it isn't true.. Joe said it would give the band more publicity if one of us has a girlfriend so he found one for me even though I didn't volunteer. I still love Savannah too much to date anyone..

"Well go home and get some rest" says Sophie and she walks off.
Sophie's a really nice girl. She is kind, caring, clever, and very pretty too but its just not the same. Sophie's nice, but Savannah was perfect.. She still is. But she hates my guts and I really need to fix that or I don't know what I'll do. I need to go back to the UK to tell her how I truly feel about her and hopefully she will feel the same way about me if I explain everything...