t w e n t y n i n e

Hey Brad,

By the time you are reading this letter, I will be gone. I'm sorry. I'll tell you why in this letter. Though I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you this to your face. I knew that if I walked up to you and told you I was leaving, I'd end up changing my mind without second thoughts. So here's the story...

Before I realise, I'm crying already. She's left me?

My dad was offered an amazing job offer in Australia, so him and Mum decided that they wanted to move over there. I didn't want to. When I first heard, I was shocked to be honest. I wanted to say no immediately because I didn't want to leave you, or the boys and Izzy. But then I thought about it. I went over everything in my head and I came to the conclusion that it would be best for you if I left.

What the f*ck?

Do you want to know why? It's because I'm pregnant Brad. I'm having your baby girl. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I couldn't and I really hope you understand. I knew, well... thought, that if I stayed, you would have problems with management and fans etc, and I didn't want you going through all that just for me. I don't deserve all of that, I'm not that special.

F*ck. F*ck. F*ck. No! How did I not see this?! Sh*t!

It hurts me that I have to leave because you mean the world to me and your presence is all I need. But I need you to understand, well... I need to understand it too to be honest, that it's for the best. Just imagine all the trouble you would have to go through if anyone found out. All the suspicions, all the rumours, there would be so many problems.

Of course when I have the baby, I will call you and tell you about it. You can help me name it too. I was thinking maybe Cleo if it's a girl and Dylan if it's a boy. That's just some thought though.

Also, don't think that I'm not bothered by this at all Brad. It hurts me so so much. But I'm trying not to be emotional because it will be even worse. I don't want to be parted from you. You mean the entire world to me. You're always there for me. You make me smile, and laugh. Even when I'm in the sh*ttiest mood possible. Your personality, your presence and of course your smile can lighten up anyones day. It certainly lightens up mine anyway.

I want to write more and tell you how much I love you but I haven't got time for that as I'm leaving soon.

I will never forget you Brad. You're amazing. Thank you for everything.

I will always love you.

Forever and always.

- Savannah x

I don't even stop to think about what I just read. I get up immediately, shoving the letter in my pocket.

"JAMES! TRISTAN! CONNOR! GET THE KEYS AND HURRY THE F*CK UP! WE'RE GOING TO THE AIRPORT!" I yell through my tears.

Within seconds I'm met outside by James, Tris and Connor.

"Give me the keys, I'll drive" I mutter.

"No. I have no idea what's happened but you're in no state to drive. Get in." Exclaims James and we all get into the car.

"Just please... Please be quick. Really quick" I mumble, leaning my head on the window and letting my tears continue falling.

A few minutes into the drive, Tris asks, "can you tell us what's going on?"

Instead of replying, I pull the letter out my pocket and hand it to Tris and Connor who are sitting in the back of the car.

Tris begins to read it out loud.

"No. Stop. Please. Read it in your head" I tell him, crying more than before. Now that we're on the way to the airport, her words are finally hitting me.

'By the time you are reading this letter, I will be gone'

'I'm pregnant Brad'

'I don't deserve that, I'm not that special'

'I don't want to be parted from you'

'I will never forget you Brad'

'I will always love you'

'Forever and always'

Why? Why didn't she just tell me? We could have thought of a plan. It would have been okay. She could have stayed with me and she would have had a beautiful baby, beautiful after her of course, and we'd be happily together. But she's leaving me. A lot can happened in 9 months. And that's why I'm scared. What if she forgets about me. I know she said she won't forget me but she could just be saying that.

What if she meets someone else and they bring our child up together. And they're happy with each other so they get married? F*ck.

I like to think I'm strong when it comes to emotional situations but this? This has broke me. There is no way I can be strong now. My world. My one and only is leaving me to move across the d*mn globe.

"Sh*t! She's pregnant and she's leaving? James hurry the f*ck up, we can't lose her!" Shouts Connor. Tris stays quite, he's probably hurt like I am. I decide not to question it though.

"I'm trying! We're already way past the speed limit! Airports are crowded with police!" James yells back and we all stay quite.

A few minutes later we arrive at the airport and before James even stops the car I jump out and sprint into the building and to the departures area of the airport.

A few seconds later I hear the boys sprinting behind me but I ignore it and focus on finding Sav.

I stop when I reach the departures area and look around. It's crowded. I can't see her anywhere because there are too much people. I let my tears fall again before screaming "SAVANNAH! I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE OR IF YOU'RE STILL HERE. BUT IF YOU CAN HEAR ME THEN PLEASE... STAY WITH ME. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I WANT US TO BRING UP THAT BABY TOGETHER. I WANT YOU TO MARRY ME. PLEASE. STAY. I LOVE YOU SO SO F*CKING MUCH AND I NEED YOU. PLEASE..."

"Excuse me sir, if you don't be quiet, I'll have to escort you out because you are disturbing others." Says a security guard but I ignore him.

"SAVANNAH! PLEASE!" I yell again.

Before I can shout anything else, the security guard has my arms pinned behind my back and he's dragging me out of the airport.

"SAVANNAH!" I scream again, in hope that she'll hear me just before he pulls me out of the main entrance/exit.

I look around to see if I can see her anywhere. Maybe she's running back to me. But no. I don't see her anywhere.

She's gone.

---------------------------------

That's the book finished guys. I'm sorry this update took so long. I'm not even going to give you an excuse because I don't have one. I'm sorry.

Thank you to everyone who has been voting and reading my book, it means a lot.

I have started writing a sequel and I will publish the first chapter when this book gets 150+ votes. Its just 40 more votes. If you've read some chapters without voting then please go back and vote for them as every little helps.

I hope you've enjoyed my book and I'm looking forward to writing more for you guys.

- Maria x