o n e

*FLASHBACK*

I was sleeping but my phones continuous ringing wakes me up. I know it is Brad because of the ringtone.

"Hey Brad" I say.

"SAVANNAH YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT!?" screams Brad, right in my ear. Lovely.

"Lemme guess, you found that half eaten lollipop that you started last week?"

"WE GOT A RECORD DEAL!!!"

"YOU'RE KIDDING?! We need to celebrate!"

"Ring the girls, and all of you meet us in our house in half an hour, yeah?"

"Sure Bradderz"

Wow.. The boys got a record deal. Its weird to think that now they've got a record deal when I used to go and listen to every garage practise they had.. Sometimes I'd even help videoing them. But they deserve it and thats all that matters.

After I called the girls they all came down to my flat. Obviously Izzy came first, she's like a sister to me. Then Lucy, Con's girl and Claire, Tris' girl came over and we all started getting ready. Eventually we finish, we don't even have to shove any shoes on. We just walk across the pavement.

"Hey girls" Brad says as he lets us in. I walk in last, and Brad gives me a warm, friendly hug. We join the rest of them about a minute later when James calls us in.

"We've got drinks, pizza and some movies" says Tris, gesturing towards the marble kitchen counter. I grab a can of cola, a slice of pizza and sit on the sofa beside James. "What should we watch?" he asks. "A horror movie I love those!!" suggests Lucy, majority agrees apart from me and Brad.

Brad loves scary movies, but I know he's just doing it for my sake as he knows I hate them. He knows everything about me. "Why don't we watch something funny? I haven't seen Dumb and Dumber in years" says Brad, smiling at me. "Yeah, you're right" everyone agrees. Connor takes the dvd and puts it in the dvd player and we all cuddle in and watched the movie, everyone beside their partner. I am between Brad and James but James' back was facing towards me because he is chatting with Tris. But Brad is facing me.

By the time the movie is finished, everyone is asleep, apart from me. Or so I thought. Brad's breaths are even so I know he is asleep, so I do something. Something I didn't think I'd ever do. I kiss him gently, but quickly. Just so he won't wake up and I close my eyes to go to sleep. But before I know it, he kisses me back... But we don't mention it at all the next morning. Or the day after, or the day when we said goodbye and we made our promises that we would call everyday..

"Savannah you were and still are the bestest friend I have ever had and I will never forget you no matter what happens. I promise. I pinky promise I will call every night and tell you everything that happens. I love you millions" he says, hugging me really really tight. "Pinky promise?" I ask. "Pinky promise" he replies whilst grabbing hold of my pinky with his and squeezing gently. We give each other one last hug and I move on to the rest of the boys to say goodbye.

When their van drives away and they all wave, I start to cry, so do the rest of the girls really. It is the start of a new life for me and the boys.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I don't really know what to do anymore. My mum and dad think I'm depressed which is just great, and Izzy hasn't said it yet but I think she agrees. She calls me every night to see how I'm feeling. She used to ask me if Brad had called, but she eventually stopped because she realised it just made things worst. My mum and dad talked to Izzy and I think they arranged for me and Izzy to have a girls night every saturday since I started with my apparent 'depression' and they actually haven't been so bad. Lucy and Claire used to come at the start but now we don't even talk..

Today is saturday, me and Izzy usually go shopping before a girls night, and its around noon so I should expect a text from her soon.

*ping* It's a message from Izzy:

'I'm collecting you in 15 mins, be ready babe x'.

I don't reply, I never do. I just get up and put my superdry t-shirt, denim skinny jeans, and my favourite parka on, and apply a coat of mascara and brush my teeth and hair. I also shove on my uggs. There, I'm ready in less than 10 minutes.

Izzy collects me like she said she would and we drive to town in her pale blue mini. We have a Starbucks (I have my favourite pumpkin spiced latte) and then we look around some shops and we end up buying a magazine each for the night, face masks and some salted pringles. After we purchased everything, we head back to mine. As usual Izzy has her stuff in the car so she grabs it and we are ready for the night.