Chapter 11

Trojan High [Friday, 11:30 a.m.]

The school bell rang and all the students hustled out from their classrooms. Friday's were always days they would be let out early. Chatter and loud footsteps were now filling up the once silent hallways.

Buttercup was standing in front of her locker as she was putting away her books inside and kept the books that she needed to use for her homework in her bag. "Hey, BC."

The raven haired girl looked to her right and saw her two best friends walking towards her. She gave a curt nod. " 'Sup." She closed her locker and zipped her bag shut.

Bubbles smiled at her friend as Blossom was busy putting away her books in her locker. "You down for smoothies today, Buttercup?" Her blonde friend asked while opening her locker.

"Ah! Wish I could but not today. Need to go somewhere. But you two can go hangout without me."

Both girls gave an understanding smile. "It's alright, BC. Another time then. Be careful on your way okay?" Blossom closed her locker. Buttercup rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out.

"Okay, mom!"

Blossom huffed in annoyance while Bubbles giggled. The raven haired girl hugged her friends before she walked away and left the school grounds. Bubbles had a worried expression. She noticed that her red haired friend looking at her questioningly which she just gave a reassuring smile.

"Are you worried about her too?" Blossom and Bubbles stared at the doors that their friend had just left. Bubbles sighed. She couldn't deny that she really was worried.

"I can't believe it was today. She's even wearing the necklace he gave her."

"Well, it can't be helped. She cherished it too much to throw it away. Even when she seemed fine, but her smile doesn't reach her eyes anymore ever since that incident."

Blossom had a stoic expression but Bubbles could tell the worriness in her eyes.

"Uh...hey girls. Is BC around?"

Both teens turned around and saw one of the Mojo brothers, Butch, giving them a nervous smile. He knows not the mess with one of the girls whether they were with or without Buttercup. The male hoped that he wouldn't get on their bad side.

Bubbles gave a smile while Blossom raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "She just left a while ago because she has urgent business to take care of." The auburn haired girl saw how disappointed the male looked, knowing he missed his chance to meet up with her.

"Your name's Butch, right?"

The male blinked as Blossom suddenly asked him. He nodded. "What's your relationship with BC anyways? We've seen you been close to her as of late. Are you two...perhaps dating?"

Both girls could saw how flustered the raven head male was at the question. Even if he wished they were dating, he denied the thought. "Nah. We're just friends. I was hoping to talk to her for a while since we didn't have a chance to because the class schedules had changed." Butch unconsciously rubbed the back of his neck while looking away from their gazes.

Heck. This was the first time he ever felt this nervous talking to girls, knowing what they're capable of when pissed, he would rather avoid any conflict with them. Blossom and Bubbles glanced at each other briefly. They knew she wasn't just a 'friend' to this guy because why would he want to see her so badly when he can still text her if she was just a 'friend' to him? But both of the girls decided to let it slide this once.

Blossom sighed and started to walk away. "I suggest you not get close to her and remained friends." Butch was surprised at her statement, his face clearly showed his confusion and he looked back at the blonde girl for answers. Bubbles politely smiled.