Chapter 3

New Townsville, Trojan High [3:00 p.m.]

As the girls' day in school pass by, school is finally over. Buttercup stretched slightly. "Oh man! My back aches from sitting in class all day...And we didn't have PE today..." she groaned. Both Bubbles and Blossom just giggled. Blossom looks at her friends.

"Well, what're you guys doing after this?"

Bubbles shrugged. "Well, I just want to go home and rest." Buttercup nods in agreement. "Yeah. Me too." Blossom nods in understanding. "Well, how about I send you guys home?" Both Buttercup and Bubbles nods and smiled. "Oh yeah! Car pooling!" cheered the raven haired girl which grabbed other students' attention.

The red haired blushed and hissed in a low voice. "Shut up BC! You're embarrassing." Bubbles laughed slightly while Buttercup made a funny face. 

The three girls walked out of the school and went towards the schools' parking lot while chatting. 

From a far, a certain red haired male was staring at one of them; sitting under a tree. He was staring at her with a bored face. He remembered the incident with her during lunch hours earlier. He grimaced at the thought and huffed. Then, his blonde headed brother greeted him. 

"Hey bro."

The red haired didn't answer; too busy thinking. When he didn't replied, the blonde haired male waves a hand in front of him which made the red haired male blinked and came back to reality. He looks up and saw his brother. 

"Oh uh...what's up Boomer?"

Boomer raised a brow. "What do you mean what's up, Brick? I said hey earlier but you didn't said anything back. What's gotten into you this time?" The youngest Mojo brother crossed his arms on his chest while looking at his older brother; waiting for an answer.  Brick scratched the back of his head and sighed slightly.

"It's nothing. Where's Butch by the way?"

Boomer shrugged and leaned on the tree. "I don't know. But he'll be out any minute."

As if on cue, Butch was already walking toward them. "Yo." Brick stood up. "What took you so long?" The raven haired male shrugged. "Just went to get something." The red haired raised a brow but decided not to ask. He looks back at the girl he was staring earlier to see that she and her friends already in her car. Butch looked at where his brother was staring and smirked.

"Aw~ Is my bro having a crush?"

Brick glared at Butch which earned him a low chuckle from his raven haired brother. Boomer looks at where his brothers are staring. "So, you like the red haired one bro?" Brick blushed slightly. "I don't like her okay? She just annoys me." He started to tell his brothers what happened during lunch. His brothers' looked at him with a surprised expression.

"THE Brick; my brother got mouth fired back by a girl?" Butch started to laugh whilst Brick was glaring at him. Boomer laughed slightly at the two. "What's her name then?" Brick shrugged. "I don't know." Butch thought for a moment. "I wonder if she could tell me her friend's name..." 

Brick looks at Boomer and raised a brow; in which his blonde headed brother told him what happened. 

"Pft. That's a first. Butch got rejected by a girl?" Brick laughed. His raven haired brother huffed. Boomer then looks at his brothers. "C'mon bros. Lets go home. Our ride has arived." His older brothers nods and the three boys walked towards a black Mercedez-Benz. Brick went in the passenger seat while his brothers sat at the back. Their driver then started to drive away from the school grounds.

Boomer was looking through his phone and Butch was staring outside the window; listening to the songs on the radio whilst Brick just started to message someone on his phone.