Omake #2

"YAY~ GO! GO BUTCH!"

A group of fangirls were cheering as the raven haired male had scored a dunk in basketball practice during physical ed. His teammates grouped over to him near the bleachers as the male grabbed a small towel.

"That was good scoring, Butch!"

"Yeah man. With you on our team, we'll win for sure!"

Butch just gave his teammates a smile while wiping away some sweat on his forehead.

"Well, I don't really think my play today was great."

"Huh? What're you talking about? I thought you were doing the usual as always."

as always

Butch's expression gloomed for a split second and exchanged it with his usual grin.

"Really? Hahaha. Then maybe it was only in my head then."

"Haha! You shouldn't be off focus, Butch. This team can't do it without you."

without you

The boys walked away to take a shower while Butch stayed back a bit to put away his belongings.

"Butch! That was amazing!"

"Uh huh! You were so cool too!"

A group of girls huddled over towards him. The male just gave a strained smile, despite feeling uncomfortable that they were intruding his personal space too much, he would never have the heart to yell or hurt a girl's feelings.

"Thanks for your support as always. I'm very grateful for the cheers you all gave me."

Butch smiled at them which made the girl swoon over him more.

"We'll continue to cheer you on!"

He politely bid them and walked towards the showers to freshen up. He sighed lowly along the way.

***

"

Hey, Butch! Have you seen my phone anywhere? I can't find it!"

Boomer had his head out from Butch's bedroom door and had a frantic expression. Butch, who was going through his phone on the bed, looked up at his blonde brother.

"Have you checked your pockets?"

...

"Oh yeah! Wait. They were in my pockets the whole time?!"

Butch rolled his eyes slightly while giving his brother a lazy smile.

"You're always the forgetful idiot, Boomer."

His brother huffed his cheeks in annoyance, which he always find it amusing since he never showed this side of himself outside of home.

"I'm no idiot! And thanks anyways. I'm going out by the way. If Brick asks, tell him I'm meeting up with a friend."

"Alright. Have fun with your date."

"It's not a date! Bubbles and I are only-"

Boomer stopped talking as Butch smirked at him tauntingly.

'Crap.'

"Ohoho? Well, have fun with your date with Bubbles."

The blonde blushed like a mad man, even the tip of his ears were red. He quickly walked away to avoid any more teasing from his brother.