Prologue

Utonium Mansion [ Monday, 7:00 a.m.]

Blossom woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She groaned slightly and sat up on her bed. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the time. She checked her Iphone 7 to see if there were any messages. After she went through her phone, she puts it away on her night stand and slowly got out of bed. She walked towards the bathroom and took a hot shower.

After the hot and relaxing shower, she walked back into her room and got ready for school. She wore a black skinny jeans and a white tank top with spaghetti straps. She wore her long pink cardigan and a pair of pink ballerina flats. She ties her hair up in a ponytail which left her bangs at the front. She looks at herself in the mirror. She has nice curves and nice developed breasts. She was 5'3 tall. She wore some lip gloss and some mascara. She like to be simple and casual. She looks at herself one more time before grabbing her bag with her book in hand and her phone. After that, she went down the stairs.

As she opened the doors to the dining hall, two lines of butlers and maids greeted her. She smiled at them and greeted them back. She knew all of the names of her maids and butlers since they were with her ever since she was born - not counting the young and newly hired maids and servants. She saw her dad waiting for her at the table while reading a newspaper and drinking some coffee. Her dad noticed his daughter and smiled. 

"Good morning, Blossom." The man greeted as Blossom sat down beside him.

"Good morning too, dad."

"How was sleep?"

"It was fine."

Blossom grabbed some toast and jam. She spreads the jam on the toast and took a bite out of it. The auburn haired girl looks at her dad. "So, what're you doing for today? Explosives?" Her dad looked at her skeptically. He then laughed slightly. "No honey. Actually, I have an experiment today." Blossom swallowed the food in her mouth. The word 'experiment' always worries her. Every time her dad plans on doing an experiment, she would always pray that it would be successful and would not be another accident.

"Be careful, okay?" the girl said while looking at her dad with worry in her eyes. Her dad looked back at her and smiled. He puts the newspaper down and caress his daughter's cheek. "Honey, don't worry. It's just an experiment that doesn't involve with chemicals. Just paper work." Blossom could only smiled sadly. Suddenly, she could feel tears stinging in her eyes. The man saw this and hugged his daughter. 

"I'll always come back home for you. Okay? I promise you that."

The female hugged her dad back. After embracing each other for a few minutes, they break the hug and the man pats his daughter's head; which the girl could only smile. Blossom's phone ringed in her pocket. She took it out and got a message from her best friend, Bubbles. She opened the message.

Good morning Blossom! :) want me and BC to wait for you? :o - Bubbles

Blossom smiled and replied the message.

Yea. will be at school in 30 mins :) - Blossom

The female finished her food and stood up while grabbing her bag. She kissed her dad's cheek before going out for school.

"I'm going to school now."

"Be careful!"

"I will!"

Blossom walked out of the mansion and went inside her BMW car. She started the engine and drove out from the gates. She turned on the radio and drove while listening to the songs on the radio. 

***

New Townsville, Trojan High [7:45 a.m.]

It took her about thirty minutes to arrive at the school. She could already saw her two best friends waiting for her at the school's parking lot. The both of them saw her and smiled while waving at her. She parked her car, turned off the engine and got out. She smiled and waved back at her friends.