Chapter 2

Cafeteria 

Buttercup and Bubbles made their way inside the cafeteria. They both looked around to find a table as the cafeteria was packed with students. Bubbles saw a seat. She pulled on to Buttercups' sweater slightly while pointing towards the table. The raven haired female nods and they both made their way to the table. Buttercup looks at her blonde friend.

"You stay here, alright? I'll buy us some food. Yours is the usual salad right and Blossom is the strawberry cheesecake?"

Bubbles nods and smiled as the raven haired girl walk away. Buttercup was always the one to remind both her and Blossom. She remembers what the two girls' likes and dislikes which was why both of them loves her like their own sister. She looks at her smartphone which was an Iphone7 much like Blossoms' with a baby blue colored phone cover on it whilst Buttercup also has an Iphone7 with a green phone cover. She started to message her red haired friend on their group chat.

Bubbles
Hey Blossom. Where are ya?😯

The blonde haired girl waited for a reply. Not a minute after she texted, a ding on her phone was heard meaning there was an incoming message. She checked her group chat.

Blossom
OMW! 😙

Buttercup
Sheez. Hurry up. I'm buying us food. 
IK you're head over toes for tht Dex kid but we're still here ya know.🙄

Blossom
Shut up BC. 
And  I would NEVER pick a guy over my best friends!😭 
You guys are too precious!😍

Bubbles
Aw! Tht's so sweet of you Bloss!😘

Blossom
Hehe~Oh! BC, don't forget my fave!😋

Buttercup
IK. Strawberry shortcake aight?

Blossom
Aw~ You remembered!

Buttercup
Tht's cause you always eat tht every day during lunch pinky.😑

Bubbles looks at their messages and giggled. Oh! How she really loves being friends with them. Everyday has always been lively whenever she's with them. She felt a tap on her shoulder. She looks back and saw her red haired friend. She smiled at her as the red haired girl sat besides her.

"So, how was it with Dexter?"

She could see that her friend was blushing. Blossom was about to speak up but she was cut off by Buttercup. "There you are! Finally." She was walking back to the table with a tray of their favorite food. She sat down and puts the tray on the table. They each took their food. Buttercup bites on her hamburger. She looks back at her red haired friend and asked what Dexter told her earlier. Blossom coughed slightly.

"Well, Bubbles just asked the same thing earlier. Um.... well..."

"Well?" Bubbles took a bite of her salad while waiting for her reply.

"Um...he asked me out..."

Both Bubbles and Buttercup stopped eating as they both stared at her. Blossom blinks and looks back at her friends. "W-what?" was all she could mutter. Buttercup then speak up.

"Seriously?"

Blossom nods and then continued being flustered. "W-well...not like a date but...he asked me if I wanted to hangout with him this Saturday."

Bubbles looks at her friend. Eager to know more. "And you said?"

"And I said yes."

Buttercup nearly choked. "Wait what? Blossom, haven't you heard of the rumors of that kid?"

"What rumors?" asked the oblivious Blossom. Bubbles looks at her friend and replied. "Well, I heard about that rumors too. Some said that he's actually a heart breaker. He changes girls every week."

Blossom looks at her friends and then took a bite out of her cheesecake. "Well, I'm sure they were just some rumors. Nothing problem with that."

Buttercup looks at her friend skeptically. "Blossom, I know you like that kid. I don't blame you. Like, he's kinda cute and all but are you sure about this? I mean, I don't want you to get hurt." Buttercup used her words carefully; making sure not to hurt her feelings but also not wanting to get her best friend to have a heartbreak later on. Blossom just gave a small smile. She knew her friend was just trying to protect her.

She held Buttercups' hands and looked at her in the eyes. "Don't worry, okay BC? I'll be fine. And if anything happens, I'll come running to you guys. Okay?" She assured while looking at both of her friends vice versa. Bubbles smiled while Buttercup just sighed. 

"Fine. But if that kid starts to mess you up, I'm gonna be the first to land a punch before your dad does."

"We're here for you alright Blossom?"

Blossom smiled. Feeling lucky to have friends like them. Ever since her mother died, they were both always there for her. By her side and protect her like their own sister. They were the ones who she always shared her feelings and secrets. They were always around her whenever she needed them. 

"Aw geez! You guys make me want to tear up! I'm lucky you guys are my friends!"

Bubbles giggled while Buttercup rolled her eyes but smiled. "That's why we're friends Bloss. Remember that." Bubbles said. The girls then continued to eat while talking about random things until the bell finally rings.

-***-

hey guys! Sorry for this short chapter😅 but I just thought that I needed to put up a sisterly moment for these girls! 😉

WILL be updating a new chappie later so don't worry! 😋🌸

So what do you guys think of this chapter? 🤷 Comment down below and let me know!🌸

xoxo,

Shiroyuee💕