Chapter 12

'I can't believe he did that to me...'

Bubbles layed in her bedroom, staring up at her ceiling. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying too much. It all felt surreal and she felt so hurt because of it.

She couldn't believe that the two people she cared and had trusted in would stab her in the back.

~♥~

Beauliau Residents [Friday, 9:30 p.m.]

A certain blonde female teen was in her bedroom, reading through the paperwork for the art competition since she was one of the committee members in charge of it. She yawned slightly and typed away on her laptop; making edits.

After a few more edits, she was finally done. The blonde smiled in satisfaction and saved her work then shutting down her laptop. She laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling and thought for a bit.

'Since tomorrow is Saturday, I guess I can go some shopping at the mall. Maybe even bring Justin on a date.'

She smiled at the thought and took out her phone.

Bubbles
Hey, Justin☺💕

Justin
Hello, beautiful😘 why are you still up?

Bubbles
Well, I was thinking, tomorrow is the weekends. Wanna have a date tomorrow?

Justin
Im sorry, babe... I'm kinda busy tomorrow...😥

Bubbles frowned.

Bubbes
But...we haven't been out together in a while now...

Justin
I'm sorry...
I'm very busy tomorrow and I can't get out of it.
I promise I'll make it up to you, okay?🙏

The female blonde frowned and felt sad. She replied to him saying that she understands and that's it. Bubbles sighed as she thought of who else she can bring with her tomorrow. She smiled again and typed down a message to her friend.

Bubbles
Hey, Bunny! Wanna hang out and go shopping tomorrow?😋

Bunny
Aw! I wish I could Bubbles, but I'm not free tomorrow..😭
My dad wants me to stay home and study for mid terms.
Please forgive me! 🙏

Again. Bubbles was disappointed but there's nothing that she could do. She just replied telling her that she understands. A deep sigh escaped from the blonde girl's lips as she layed back on her soft pillows.

She stared at the ceiling.

"Everyone's so busy. Blossom rarely goes out and BC doesn't do shopping..."

Then, her mind had suddenly thought on a certain blonde boy. She blinked and blushed to herself.

'Pull yourself together Bubbles. You have a boyfriend.' she thought.

"Well, I guess a little alone time tomorrow isn't so bad."

The girl assured herself and went to sleep.