Chapter 8

Utonium Mansion [Saturday, 5:56 p.m.]

If there's one thing to describe how Blossom is feeling at the moment, it would be 'Shit! I've got only a few minutes left to get ready!' kind of feeling. The redhead girl rushed with her make up, applying a light pink blusher and putting on some mascara. To finished it off, she wore a light orange colored lipstick. The make up she wore was light but elegant to make her look more natural.

She grabbed her purse and took a last look of her outfit in the mirror. A strapless pastel pink dress that reached her mid thighs and a pair of black flats. She nodded satisfied and walked out of her bedroom. She passed by her father's office room and sticked her head through the doors.

"Bye, dad! I'm going out."

"Alright. Don't stay out too late."

"Can't promise!"

She giggled and rushed towards the door. Since they'll be meeting at a fancy restaurant at the other side of town, she grabbed her car keys from her purse and got inside her car.

She was excited. Happy. Anxious. All the emotions mixing all at once. She felt like a time bomb; ticking away just to explode. She was indeed ecstatic. Excited. She's going on a date with the boy who she has her eyes on for a few years now. Albeit her excitement, she still tries to keep her focus on the road - trying hard not to distract herself with imaginary scenarios with the orange head boy, Dexter.

After a good 30 minute drive, she finally arrived at her destination. Le Petit Chateau. There was a line of people waiting in front of an elegant and grand looking restaurant; waiting for their turn to dine.

'It has this romantic aura for couples and the foods great!'

She remembered her blonde haired friend recommended the place to her. She was informed that it was hard to get a seat and that's why she had reserved a place for her and Dexter two days early. It's not desperate but being prepared. Atleast, that's what she told herself.

Blossom parked her car and got out. She went in front of the line and towards the register where there was a young lady with brunette hair tied in a bun.

"Reservation for Blossom Utonium."

The woman searched through the list and then smiled at her. "Please follow me right this way, miss." The brunette woman lead the way with Blossom following behind. She let the red head girl sit in her seat and gave her a menu. The girl politely decined.

"I'll ordee in a bit. I'm waiting for someone."

"Of course, miss. Just let me know if you need anything."

The brunette smiled and dismissed herself. Blossom sets her purse on her lap and waited for her date to come. She checked the time one her phone.

6:43 p.m.

She opened her messages and saw that she had a few messages from her friends, her dad, and Brick. She blinked as she saw Brick's. Ever since detention, the red head male had been nice to her. They greet each other in hall ways, had a few chats about the things they are interested in and are even currently working on an assignment that they were paired together by the teacher. She was a bit sad that there were no messages from Dexter. She decides to send him a text to let him know she arrived.

Blossom
Hey! I'm here already. HMU if you've arrived kay?😊

She pressed send and sighed. She then checked her other messages. She pressed the group chat with her friends.

Bubbles
Have fun on your date!😆🌸

Buttercup
If he messes with you, I'll beat him up😤