Chapter 7 Present Time

Tony led everyone into the dining room. It was also decorated in a Princess theme. There was a variety of food JARVIS had ordered a variety of pizzas, burgers, taco; hot dogs, there were some mac and cheese, spaghetti and lots and lots of candy cupcakes and other snacks. Evie stared at the food in awe, “Is this all for me?”

“That's right, Kiddo. What would you like first?”

Evie looked around and wondered where she should start, “Can I have some pizza,” Evie asked her father, timidly.

“Of course, my sweetheart,” Thor said, then picked Evie up and placed her in the chair.

“What your favorite kind of pizza,” Natasha asked.

“Um, I don't know I've never had pizza before.”

Tony's eyes widen, and he looked at the rest of the Avengers. He was about to say something when Pepper put her hand on his chest, “How about you try the standard topping first and see if you like it. Everyone normally likes pepperoni, and if you don't like it, you can try something else.” Pepper said, giving Evie a kind smile.

Evie smiled back, “Okay.”

Natasha served her a slice of pepperoni and gave her a soda. Evie took a bite, and her face lit up. She had never tasted anything so good. She smiled up at the Avenger, who was waiting for her reaction, “This is very good.”

Everyone smiled down at her, then sat down and began serving themselves. Thor and Loki sat down on either side of Evie. Thor gave Evie a little bit of everything. Evie ended up like the tacos, pizza, and spaghetti. After they ate, they watched a few movies, and then it was time for the big unveiling of Evie's room.

Tony got everyone's attention, “Kiddo, when Agent told us that you would be living with us, Pepper and I went out to find you the perfect room. It took us a while to agree on what to get for you, but in the end, I won,” Tony said and smirked, Pepper rolled her eyes.

“So, without further delay, let's go to your new bedroom,” Tony said and offered Evie his hand.

Evie excitedly took his hand, and Tony led her to Thor's floor. They all walked into Thor's level. Tony walked to the door across from Thor's room. He opened the door and threw his arms out, “Ta-da!”

Evie walked in and gasped at seeing the giant tank built into the wall full of fish. It was the prettiest thing that Evie had ever seen. She walked further into the room and saw how the glass curved, giving Evie full view of the tank. Evie could see the coral reef with little sea anemone living on it and clownfish and the schools of fish swimming around.

Evie looked at Tony in awe, “This is all for me?”

“That's right, Kiddo, I didn't want you to have a normal fish tank, but something spectacular to look at.”

The little girl started to tear up, she ran to Tony and hugged him tightly, “Thank you, Tony. This is more than I could ever hoped for.”

Tony smiled and started rubbing Evie's back, “You're welcome, Sweetheart, I'm glad you like it.”

“I love it, Tony.”

Thor smiled at seeing his daughter hugging Tony tightly. He looked at Loki, who also had a smile on his face. Loki had to admit that Stark had done an excellent job with Evie's room. Loki didn't think that he could have done better, though he would never have admitted that to anyone.

Tony stood up with Evie in his arms, “That's not all, Kiddo, Pepper, and I also made you some playrooms.”

“Rooms, Tony? As in more than one?”