Coming Home?

Stiles POV

As I drove behind Jackson my heart was pounding. It was pounding so hard that I was worried it would pound out of my chest. What if they didn't like me anymore? What if they thought I was a spy for Theo. What if they thought I was going to betray them? I can't take this pressure. I feel like all of these people want me to be someone that I don't even know. How would they react when I don't get my memories back? If I don't end up going back to the person they all knew? The person they seemed to be friends with.

Jackson came to a stop which caused me to slam on the brakes. I barely stopped in time. I looked to my side to see that we had arrived at the house. Or at least what I thought was the house. I don't really remember this place.

He got out and waited for me to get out. When he noticed I wasn't getting out he came to my car and opened the door for me. He saw that I still wasn't moving.

"Come on Stiles. This is your family we're talking about. They won't hate you. Just come in and see everyone. Also I need to get this serum to Liam." I still wasn't moving though. It was like I was frozen in fear and was literally unable to move. Then I felt something warm press against my cheek. That made me snap out of it and I turned to him giving him a small smile.

"Thank you." I whispered into his ear. He whispered you're welcome back and helped me out of the car.

"You ready?" He asked me as we walked up to the door of the unfamiliar house. I shook my head.

"No, but I've got to have to face them at some time right?" He nodded and we walked to the door. I could feel my hands start to shake, but I pushed aside the nerves. I had to do this now or I probably never would. I can't be a coward.

Jackson walked in and talked to them before he said I have someone here you might like to see. That was my cue to walk in. Once I did I felt everyone's eyes dart to me before I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I look to see a girl with dark brown hair almost black. I didn't know her name or anything about her, but by the way she was acting I think the old me knew her.

"Who do you know Stiles?" A guy I quickly realized to be Scott.

"I know you and Jackson. I have only one memory of you though and it isn't a good one. It involves the rain and killing someone." I said slowly. I feel like I did trust him. I just don't know how yet.

"How are Kira and Malia?" Jackson asked. Everyone looked down.

"They are sick now too. Sleeping downstairs in the chambers. We didn't know what else to do. Liam's dead." I tapped Jackson on the arm to tell him to give me the serum.

"I can help with that actually." They all stares at me like I was crazy. So I showed them the serum.

"This is what Theo sent me to give Liam. And before you say anything he wants him alive. He wouldn't kill him. At least not until he's on his side." I offered it to Scott who took out gratefully then handed it to Allison.

"Go give it to him." He spoke and Allison ran off.

"How can we be sure that we can trust him?" Derek asked slowly and quietly probably hoping I wouldn't hear him. I did though, and I was hurt by the judgement they were so quick to make.

"I only have one question," this kid with curly hair and a scarf said as he stepped forward,"is Lydia's hair red?"

"No it's Strawberry blonde." I put my head down confused. How did I know that? Then I felt a hand grasp mine. I look up to see Jackson smiling awkwardly at me. I tried to return the smile but couldn't.

"I'm so sorry. You all seem like nice people, but I have to leave. I can't stay here. Theo will come after me, and I don't want to put you guys in danger." I said as I ran out the door crying. I was about to enter my car when I felt hands turn me around by my shoulders.

"Where are you going?" It was Jackson and he looked like he was about to cry.

"I don't want you guys to get hurt. I know you're like a thing with scales and blue eyes, but this is something not even Superman could handle. Don't worry I'll beat myself up, and I won't tell him where I've been." I turned towards the car and got in. I drove away leaving his sad place behind.

Jackson's POV

I looked down in my hand to see that he had given me back the ring. What did that mean? Was he dumping me? Or was he just trying to hide it from Theo? I'm going to go with the second option. I just can't think about it right now. I mean he just left. Left me standing in the driveway while he drove off to what? Keep me safe? Newsflash I can take care of myself. But he doesn't know that. He knows I was a Kanima, but he doesn't know everything I've done.

I walked back in crying and was immediately hugged by Allison. Apparently the serum had took. Liam was going to be okay. Yes he wasn't going to remember any of us, but I guess we'll just have to make him remember then. We can't just keep losing pack members. If we are going to beat Theo then we have to be strong and united with everyone in the pack including Stiles.