Finalization

Scotts POV

What is taking the two of them so long? Does it really take half an hour to get two people over to a loft that's less than two miles away from my house? No it shouldn't. But I'm impatient, so it might have only been about ten or so minutes.  Nope it's been half an hour. I was right. Even though no one was arguing with me about it. Wait a second I am in my head. Is arguing with myself considered MPD or is it normal. Well it wouldn't be if I was losing arguments, but I'm winning so it's fine I think.

Just as I finished arguing with myself in walked Stiles and Jackson.

"Sorry it took us so long guys,"Stiles started,"we picked up some extra passengers."then in walked Kira and Malia hand in hand.

"They want to help." Jackson intervened. I nodded and leaded them to the table we were planning at. At the table was Allison, Derek, Ethan and Aiden, Mason, Hayden, me, and now Jackson, Stiles, Kira, and Malia. There was a total of eleven of us. I just hope that's enough to beat him. Or else, I guess we don't stand a chance.

....

Stiles POV

"So Liam and Lydia are on his side." I started.

I am not

"Liam shut up okay." I didn't realize I said that out loud until I noticed everyone staring at me.

"Sorry. Um okay since Liam and Lydia will be Theo's main line of defense you'll need to take care of them"

What Stiles? Why are you taking care of me.

"Actually change of plans. You guys come up with the plans, because Liam and Lydia can hear every word I am saying right now, but they can't hear you say it." Derek nodded and I stepped out of the room to give them time.

After a few minutes Scott came and joined me.

"Shouldn't you be in there helping with the plan?" I ask him as I lean over the railing.

"Nah. They'll tell me what I need to do when I need to do it. Plus I thought you could use the company anyways." He seemed nervous and I didn't even need to be a werewolf to know that. I just know Scott.

"What's bugging you Scott?" I asked pulling away from the railing to look at him. He was still looking ahead but I didn't think it mattered.

"Nothing's bothering me it's just that what if this doesn't work? It's a win lose situation. If we succeed we keep our lives and we defeated Theo. But if we don't then we lose our lives and the whole pack along with everyone else in this town that is supernatural will die. How do you keep going even though you know you might fail?" He looked at me and for the first time I realized he was actually crying.

"I just have faith that we'll pull through. Hey it's the packs tie bonds that brought me back. Lydia is like a sister to me and Liam is like a little brother. This kills me thinking that I'm going to have to fight them. But I know I have to do it. It's my duty to help people whether people want it or not." He looked at me intensely but not creepily. It was more of a concerned look. You could tell he was about to say something when Allison came back outside.

"Hey guys Derek says you can come inside now,"she looked awkwardly in-between the both of us,"oh my god did I interrupt a bromance moment. Oh I told Derek I heard you talking and he must have heard it too, but no I had interrupt it so.."

"Allison,"she paused from her rant and looked at me,"you're fine we were just finishing up anyways." I look to Scott and he nods also.

"Yeah we're done."

Scott's POV

How does he do it? Carry the weight of the world on his shoulder and not let it show to anyone? He acts like he's fine when actually he's crumbling under the immense pressure that's placed on him every single day. I don't think any of the rest of us could do it. I mean he's human. So's Allison but with her it's different. She has all these weapons and training and doesn't have to worry whether or not she'll be able to survive the drive to school, or being picked on. The simple stuff like that must add up.

"Scott you coming?" I nodded and we walked in. When we did walk in we noticed that neither Malia not Kira were in sight. Then I remembered they had to leave too because of the mind link thingy. Still don't really understand that part, but I feel like it's a little to late to ask about it. Plus if I ask them then I'll have to have them explain it to me like a lot and then we would be wasting time that we don't really have right now.

"Malia, Kira you guys can come back in now!" I yelled down the hall. Pretty soon in came Malia first but their hair was all messed up and their makeup was smudged. What exactly happened in there? Actually again not a question we have time for. Jesus Scott pull it together.

So Derek explained Stiles part of the plan to him. We couldn't have him knowing the rest of it because then it would spoil everything and that would really suck. Like really suck.

"So you got it?" He asked him one final time. Stiles nodded and rolled up the plan book.

Stiles POV

I had to have him repeat it a couple times. You could tell it ticked him off, but to be honest it wasn't really my fault. Ever since I got my memories back it's like almost impossible to retain new ones. It's like they just won't stay in my brain long enough for me to keep them there.

"Well as great as this is and all...I still don't think we have enough people to pull this off." Jackson said defeated.

"Well maybe I can help with that." We all turned to see the mystery guest.

It was...