Finally Home

Stiles POV

I don't even know how I am driving right now. Maybe it's just the excitement. I mean I am really excited to see Jackson. Now that my memories are back I can finally look at them without wondering who they are and what they mean to me.

The bruises and cuts all over my body are aching and some of them are bleeding. The scars from like a week ago hurt as they run against the fabric of my jeans. It's not unbearable, but I mean it's barely bearable if that makes any sense. It's easy to remember the way back to Scott's because once again I have my memories back. I know I keep mentioning it but I'm just so excited. I'll actually get to stand there and talk to them without them coming up to me and me being clueless of who they are.

Most of all though I am excited to see my fiance. Theo never noticed the engagement ring on my finger. If her had he would've just hit me more.

The pain is getting worse instead of better and I'm pretty sure something is infected, because nothing is healing. Even the scars are getting worse if that's even possible.

"Come on Stiles. Pull it together. You're almost there." I whispered in encouragement to myself.

Are you seriously driving right now

Liam why are you in my head

He's not the only one remember

I didn't forget about you Lydia don't worry

Hey who are you guys

Malia???

Apparently who wants to know

Stiles Stilinski

Liam Dunbar

Lydia Martin

Woah who are you guys

So Kira's here too. Now we're all here. Guys I'm almost to Scott's horse

Stiles you really shouldn't be driving

Liam's right Theo got you pretty good today you shouldn't be exerting yourself

Lydia why do you even care??? You don't know me and Liam pushing two pedals and turning a wheel is not exerting myself. This is perfectly safe

Liam??

Lydia???

Malia????

Kira?????

None of them were responding. They probably just didn't want to talk to me anymore. Fine by me. I just pulled up at Scott's house anyway. Actually now I'm kind of nervous. What if they don't want me here anymore? What if they gave up on me? Well, I guess there's only one way to find out for sure.

My feet were shaking as I approached the door and knocked. It took a couple of seconds but someone finally answered. Thank the gods that person happened to be Jackson.

"Sti.." He didn't even get to finish his sentence before I kissed him. We barely kissed for a minute before I had to pull back to use the doorframe for support. Of course he noticed this and reached his hand out to support me. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked concerned.

"Theo beat me up and sent me out. I didn't know where else to go." It was to the point where I couldn't even feel my legs and before I knew it I went toppling.

Jackson's POV

At first I just watched him start to fall. It's like my body was literally frozen in fear. I was helpless until my instincts overcame me and my arms reached out on their own, and caught him before he hit the cement ground.

"GUYS!!! I NEED HELP!!!" Suddenly Isaac was by my side and helping me drag Stiles to the couch.

"What is he doing here?" He asked pointedly.

"I don't know but get Scott. This is his best friend after all. And we need Allison for her first aid skills." He nodded and ran off. It was obvious that Isaac didn't trust him. Very obvious. But honestly that doesn't really matter right now. What matters is that Stiles is actually her, and that apparently Theo let him go. Let him go. Even thinking the words it's hard to believe.

About five minutes later Isaac returned with Scott and Allison as previously stated. As soon as they laid eyes on Stiles though I was met with the same shock I had when he was at the door.

"I know what you're going to say but he came to the door bruised and bloodied so can we please tend to him first before the questions?" They nodded and Allison ran to kneel at his side and lifted his shirt. You could hear a chorus of gasps come from all of us when we saw the bruises, cuts, and scars that littered his once clear, pale skin.

.....

About twenty minutes later she had him stitched, bandaged, and anything else done that would've helped him at the moment. All that was left for him to do was to wake up.

Then as if on cue he started to stir. I kneeled by his side and whispered softly.

"Stiles? Can you hear me?" He didn't respond with clear words, but with mumbles that almost sounded like protests to something. But what? What could he be protesting to.

"Stiles? Come on baby. You have to wake up." My voice was filled with so much desperation that I could feel tears starting to brim my eyes.

"Jackson. I know you want him to wake up right now. We all do..."

"I don't." Isaac's voice spoke. I turned to him with anger and I could already feel my blood boiling.

"What did you just say scarf boy?" So much venom was laced into my voice, but I didn't care. This should scare him.  He deserves nothing but to be scared right now.

"He betrayed us. He went back to Theo. Willingly might I add. He threw away any chance of regaining our trust when he walked out that door."

"HE DID IT TO PROTECT US!!" I yelled as I pushed him up against the wall,"he didn't want Theo to hurt us like he's obviously been hurting him. If it wasn't for him we would've lost everything." He showed no signs of backing down and that made me angry. Did he really think that Stiles was a traitor? He angrily pushed me off of him and started poking my chest aggressively.

"We already lost everything Jackson. Lydia and Liam are gone with Theo, Malia and Kira don't know us, and we are stuck with a traitor of a friend on our couch probably waiting for the right moment to strike while you are sitting there coddling him because he was your boyfriend. Well newsflash Jackson. He's not the same person anymore. He's not the same Stiles you fell in love with, shared your first kiss with, or even the one that died in your arms that night in front of the school. He's just a brainwashed minion who does everything that Theo tells him because it's all he knows now. Everything is different. You can't be stuck in the past forever or the future will bite you in the butt because you aren't prepared for it. Well when that time comes don't come to me asking for help because I won't be there to offer it." And with that he turned on his heel and walked out of the house with the door slamming as he exited.

"You guys don't feel the same way as he does do you?" I asked as I turned to Allison and Scott.

"I will never feel that way about Stiles. Yes I miss Lydia and I want her right here in my arms, but that's not what life wants for me right now and I have to accept that. What I do know is that my best friend is laying there unconscious while we sit here and argue instead of helping figure out ways to help him wake up." Scott said in his hero voice. Everything is in his hero voice that's just Scott.

"Th..eo. wipe werewolves off planet." We turned to hear Stiles mumbling in his sleep.

"Basement...device." He was mumbling but still wasn't waking up. What did Theo do to hurt him so bad?

Whatever it is. When I find him, he'll wish he never laid a hand on Stiles or anyone from my pack.

A/N: Okay we are getting close to the end of this story. I want to say about five chapters left but I'm not sure. Depends on how I want to take this story. Anyways until the next time. Bye. - Kayla.