Stage 5

Previously on Outbreak....

No coughing

Now....

Jackson's POV

We ran downstairs as soon as we heard the absence of coughing coming from the basement. We ran in to find Stiles looking petrified at the front wall.

"No mom please don't." He was crying and trying to move as far back in his chamber as he possibly could. I ran over to him and placed my hands on the glass.

"Stiles snap out of it!!!" I yelled to him. He wasn't responding.

"Open the chamber Scott." He seemed hesitant to afraid of what would happen, but I'm the end he nodded and ran to the other side where he put in the password. Then it opened, and I grabbed onto him and held him tight.

"Shhh Stiles i'm here. I'm here." He looked up at me and started crying.

"Jackson??" He questioned. I pulled him closer to my chest and held him tight.

"Yeah Stiles it's me. You're okay." He started to cry into my shirt. Then he realized he was and pulled away.

"Oh my god Jackson get away from me. I have the disease and now you're probably infected oh my god oh my..." He trailed off and stared at the wall behind me. Oh no not again.

Stiles POV

All the sudden the room faded away and in it's place the high school.

"Why am I here? Of all places here." I thought was I started to walk through the hallways.

Everyone was looking at me weird. Like I want supposed to be there. Until ask the sudden a girl came up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey Molly." Woah where did that come from? I don't even know anyone named Molly.

"Hey Sti so where are we going tonight for our 2 month?" Okay what was going on? Who was this girl? And why is she thinking it's our two month? I'm dating Jackson Whittemore. Have been for longer than 2 months.

Then the scene changed.

I was now in the hospital. Why though? Who was in there?

"STILES STILES!!!!" I turned my head to see Scott running at me. He rammed his hands into my shoulders and I had to grab him to keep from knocking me over.

"Stiles it's your dad come on!!!!" That got my attention and I ran to him.

I ran into the hospital room and it was my dad at a party getting drunk.

"What do you mean why am I wearing black. I just came from a funeral." My dad said to another man as he took another swig from his bottle. Then he turned to me and pointed.

"You killed your mother. Now you're killing me too." My heart broke at those words. I had always blamed myself but it hurt even worse to have it said to you by someone who's opinion means so much more to you than most.

"I'm sorry dad...I'm sorry." He didn't seem to hear me though. He just kept repeating the same line over and over again.

"You killed your mother. You killed your mother." It's like he was malfunctioning.

"NO!!!! MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! WAKE UP!!!"

Then I was back in the basement of Scott's house with everyone staring at me horrified of what had just happened. Then I did the worst thing I could've done at that moment. I blacked out.

Malia's POV (Cuz we needed a change)

I watched as Stiles blacked out. Luckily Jackson managed to catch him before his head hit the floor. Anyone else would've done that, but we were all frozen in fear.

When Stiles was hallucinating(which is supposedly the 5th stage) he was flailing around, and crying and screaming. None of us knew how to help him. He couldn't hear us, and trust me we tried getting his attention. Jackson even kissed him, and it still didn't bring him out of whatever trance he was in. He broke out of whatever hold we tried to hold him in with his moving around and such. We literally couldn't get him to stay still, and we're supernatural creatures. Well most of us anyway.

Then we saw Liam begin to stir before he tilted his head up the best he could.

"What happened?" He asked as he saw Scott and Jackson carrying Stiles out of the room.

"Stiles started stage 5." I told him.

"No...no no no. This means he only has a couple of stages left before he..."

"We aren't going to let him get that bad Liam. You just have to believe that he'll be okay." Right then I realized that he was sick too. I mean how could we have forgotten about him like that? We should've asked him a bit more

"Hey how have you been doing anyway?" I asked him. He looked at me in shock. He was probably wondering if I was actually worried about him or not.

"I'm fine, just worries about Stiles is all." He was lying I could tell.

"You're lying your heart skipped a beat when you said fine. Oh my god. You're in stage 3. That's why you can barely lift your head. I'm telling Scott." He panicked at my words I could tell. His heart rate went up rapidly.

"Malia don't freak out ok the kid," Lydia appeared next to me,"yes we are telling Scott about this," she gave him a Stern look,"but you don't need to yell at him about it." Liam's heart rate slowed down at those words. Man Lydia really does know how to calm people down.

"Malia I'll go tell him. You stay with Liam. Someone should be with him at all times just to make sure he isn't hiding anything like Stiles was." Then I noticed it.

"Lydia are you okay?" She looked at me weirdly.

"Yes why wouldn't I be?" I pointed at her face.

"Your nose it's bleeding." She reached up to feel and then started to fall. Luckily I caught her before she fell to the ground and laid her gently on the carpet. I then looked at Liam while panicking.

"SCOTT GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM. ITS LYDIA!!" I yelled up the stairs.

Scott's POV

Luckily Jackson caught him right before he hit the ground. I then grabbed his other arm and threw it over my shoulder why we carried the currently unconscious Stiles out of the room. Allison and Derek were the first to react once we reached the living room.

"Lay him on the couch!!" He instructed sternly. We did as we were told and laid him down. Jackson looked about ready to break down in tears. He was staying strong though and I respected that.

We were all just basically staring at him trying to figure out what to do until I heard Malia scream.

"SCOTT GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM. ITS LYDIA!!" That immediately sparked my attention as I ran towards her voice.

When I got there I saw Lydia passed out on the ground and Liam aching in pain.

I kneeled down next to Lydia's unmoving body and placed my hand on hers. Immediately the pain filled my veins as my breath hitched in pain m

"Great now we have Stiles on stage 5. Liam on stage 3, and Lydia's on stage 1. This is just great." I screamed in frustration.

What I didn't know is that it was about to get 10 times worse than it was now. And we weren't ready for it.