Open door

Harry and Louis just got home from school and were now trying do study for a math test. They were sat in Harry's room by his desk with their math books in front of them, with their glasses hanging on their noses.

"Haz, I don't understanddddd." Louis whined and rested his head on Harry's shoulder. Harry chuckled in response and stroke his back.

"Come on, one more task. I'll help ya." Harry smiled and kissed the top of Louis' head.

"...and then you ad 2a and 46a together and there's your answer." Harry helped Louis with the last algebra task.

Louis smiled up at Harry and kissed his lips as a thank you.

They took off their glasses, closed their books and laid down on Harry's comfortable bed. Harry moved so that he laid on top of Louis and started kissing him.

Louis wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled Harry closer. It was all soft and innocent until Harry's tongue poked out and explored Louis' mouth.

Their tongues slid together and danced. They danced together perfectly, it all just felt right.

Harry's hands moved slowly down and rested on Louis' hips.

They made out, and both of them loved it.

"Harry cou-" Anne opened the door and saw them making out, she could feel the room slowly heating up.

Harry pulled away and looked her with an annoyed look, not moving his position.

"What?" He grumbled. He felt Louis rest his forehead against his shoulder, trying to cover up his red cheeks from embarrassment.

"I- uh, nothing." Anne stuttered and closed the door.  Harry turned his head back to Louis and rolled his eyes, then continued where they left off.

••••
Lock the door folks lmao:)
Sorry for not uploading for so long, hope you liked it<3
Love you all!! -Erle