TikTok

Harry and Louis downloads the popular app Tik Tok, and decides to learn of the dances.

After 5 mins they finally get it and start to record. Within seconds they posted it.

It didn't take long for them to get a lot of followers, and thousands of likes. The comment section blew up.

'Larry is real!💙💚'
'Larry are goals!'
'The hight difference is adorable!'
'Cutest couple the world has ever seen."

That were some of the comments they got, and they liked it, well Louis wasn't all butterflies and flowers with the hight difference comment.

"You're only a head taller than me! That's not much!" Louis exclaimes, with his phone in his hand. Harry chuckle and strokes his hair.

Louis has his legs on Harry's lap, and his head on Harry's shoulder.

"It's enough to be noticed." Harry chuckle and got a slap at the shoulder in response.

"Shut up, or else you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

"FINE! JEEZ!" Harry puts his hands up in defeat. Louis laughs and move so that he is straddling him. Harry puts his hands on his hips as Louis tangle his fingers with Harry's curls.

Louis slowly leans in and kiss him softly. He pulls away slowly, untangling his fingers in the curls and slowly slides them onto Harry's cheeks, so he holda this cheeks.

"Who knew this little man could be so sweet?" Harry chuckle.

"Oh shut up!" Louis Yorkshire accent came out thick, and Harry loves it.

Louis leans in again and kisses him, still holding his cheeks.

This is horribly short, I'm sorry, but I hope you liked it! xx
All the love!-Erle🦋