High School

Harry and Louis are the most popular boys in high school, and they just so happened to be in a relationship.

Everyone at their school thinks they are the cutest and the hottest couple at this school, even teachers thinks so.

Everyone is afraid to mess with one of them, because then the other would come and shout at them.

One time, two years ago, a new guy tried to make a move on Harry. Louis and Harry were standing by Harry's locker talking, they were not holding hands.

The guy came up to them and started their goddamn awful pickup line. "Is it just me, or is it really hot in here?" He asked while dragging the collar of his t-shirt and smirking at Harry. Both of them looked him with a disgusted look. "Bug off." Harry grumbled angrily, and turned his attention back to his boyfriend.

"Why so angry pretty boy?" He smirked. Everyone in the hallway 'ooo' -ed and made a fist in front of their mouth, mumbling and whispering things to each other.

Louis face was red. He was angry, or that would be an understatement, pissed, yeah more so.

"Didn't you hear him, or are you deaf?! He said fuck off!" Louis raised his voice and stood in front of Harry. Now everyone in the hallway looked at each other, worried for what Louis was gonna do if this person didn't fuck off immediately.

"I'm not even talking to you, fuck off yourself." They said. Some students looked at each other and dragged on the collar of their shirts.

"Are you fucking deaf?! Fuck off!!" Louis stepped closer to him, looking him deadly in the eye. His eyes could shoot daggers.

"Why do you care who I'm talking to?!"

"Because!-" Louis said when he suddenly felt two strong arms wrap around his shoulders and neck, feeling kisses in his hair,"he is my boyfriend! Now fuck off!" Louis shouted, Harry smiled into Louis hair and kissed his head.

The person scoffed and walked away. "Fookin' idiot." Louis said, his Yorkshire accent was as clear as day. Louis leaned his head into Harry's chest, closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

"What?" Harry asked rocking them form side to side.

"Everyone wants you, stop being so fucking hot!" Louis said, still not opening his eyes. Harry chuckled and spun Louis around, causing him to yelp.

"W-" Louis was cut off by Harry's lips crashing into his own, he rested his hands on Harry's waist. Harry pulled away slowly, his hands still on Louis' cheeks. 

They heard a few 'awe' -s when they pulled away. They shared a glance saying 'I love you', both of them smiled at each other.

Then the bell rang and everyone went to their class, Louis and Harry walking hand in hand.

For some reason, I don't know why, I've been OBSESSED with this idea, so here it is. I think it's really cute and hot at the same time, just like Harry and Louis;)
                          -Erle🦋