Cuddle me

Harry and the rest of the boys, except for Louis, were sat on the couch and floor playing on the PlayStation.

Louis wasn't there are because he was called into a meeting with management. He was so tired, the last twenty four hours has been nothing but restful. They first had a photo shoot, and then an interview and after that they had were on The Late Late Show with James Corden. Now that they were finally able to catch some rest, all Louis wanted to do was to cuddle Harry, but couldn't because of stupid management.

Louis has been gone for an hour, and Harry was getting a little nervous.

"Harry, you and me." Niall said and passed him the PlayStation console.

In the middle of their round the boys heard the front door open, and close. A tired Louis walked in the door with his head low and bags under his eyes.

"Hey boo, how was the meeting?" Harry glanced up at his boyfriend for a second before turning his attention back to the screen, trying to beat Niall at Mario Kart.

Louis didn't say anything, instead he walked slowly over to Harry and sat himself in his lap and wrapped his arms and legs tightly around him, nuzzling his face into the crook of Harry's neck.

Harry nuzzled his nose into Louis shoulder, still looking at the screen. His arms were wrapped a little around Louis, since he was holding the gaming console behind his back.

"Baby boy, what's wrong?" Harry asked softly. Why was his boy so quiet?

"Tired." Louis mumbled into Harry's neck.

"Hey Z, can you take over for me?" Harry looked over at Zayn with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, of course." He answered and got up form the floor to get the console, then sitting back down at the floor besides Liam.

Harry wrapped his arms tightly around Louis and nuzzled his face further into his shoulder. Harry then rose up from the couch and sat down with his back leaning against the armrest, and his legs on Niall's lap.

Louis unburied his face form Harry's neck and looked at Harry with tired eyes and kissed him softly, and then buried his face back into Harry's warm neck.

••••••
The picture on top inspired this one shot🤧
Happy pride month everyone!!
Hope you're having a good day!
Love ya!!! -Erle