Two weeks and I'll be home

It has been a two month summer break and Louis and Harry didn't get to see each other at all. Their families claimed that they should spent some "quality time" together to what the hell that means.

Obviously, they weren't to happy about that. They texted and called each other everyday, telling each other how much they miss and love each other.

Today was the first school day after summer and today they were finally gonna see each other after two months, and today they also get to walk in to the last year of high school together.

Harry arrived before Louis and stood in the hall, watching the main entrance like hawk, waiting for Louis to walk in.

There were surprisingly many people in the hall, probably because no one wants to be late for the first school day.

After fifteen minutes of watching the doors, Louis finally walked in. The first he did was to search for Harry, which should be hard since he's about 6 foot and has long curly hair and have the most beautiful green eyes Louis have ever laid his eyes on.

He pushed himself through the crowd looking for Harry. God, there was so many people here, but then his eyes were locked with a pair of eyes.

Blue met green.

Louis' smile widen and his eyes started to crinkle. He started sprinting, he ran the fastest he could to Harry who was smiling like crazy with open arms.

He jumped up in Harry's arms and wrapped his legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

Harry's grip on Louis waist was tight, so tight that not even water could slip through.

He spun them around once before putting his boyfriend down.

Louis put his feet slowly down on the ground and smiled fondly at Harry, arms still around his neck.

They looked at each other, eyes never breaking contact. They were in their own bubble, only hearing faint footsteps around them for all the other students.

They leaned in and finally locked their lips together, finally after two months. The last time they kissed was at the airport, where they said goodbye because Louis and his family were going to Norway for two weeks.

———
Louis had called Harry over to help him pack, and to spend more time with his boyfriend before heading off to Norway.

Harry walked in to the house, greeting Jay. Harry was like family, so he didn't need to knock.

He walked up to Louis' room and saw the boy on the floor packing his suitcase.

"Hey babe." Harry said and walked closer to him. "Harry!" Louis exclaimed and kissed him.

"Hey, you have much left, your mum said you're leaving in an hour." Harry said a little sadly with his hands on Louis' hips.

"Uh, no. I just need help with closing it, I think I packed a little too much." Louis giggles a little, his hands on Harry's chest.

"I'll help." Harry smiled softly and pecked Louis' lips.

They managed to close the overpacked suitcase and were now cuddled up in Louis bed.

"I don't wanna leave." Louis said sadly.

"I know baby, but it's it late." Harry answered and kissed the top of Louis' head.

"Boys, we have to leave now. Harry, are you coming along to the airport?" Jay asked, sticking her head through the door.

"Yeah." Harry smiled as he and Louis got up form the bed and walked down stairs where the rest of the Tomlinson family was waiting.

They were at the gate, and were minutes away from boarding the plane. "I don't wanna go." Louis cried into Harry's chest.

"It'll be alright love." Harry said, almost crying himself.

"Boys, we have to leave." Jay said concert. Louis pulled away, his arms still holding Harry.

Tears were streaming down Louis' face as he cupped Harry's cheeks and kissed him softly. The stood there for a few moments until they pulled away, much to their displeasure.

They rested their foreheads against each other. "I love you." Louis whispered, tears never stopped leaving his eyes. "I love you too." Harry said silently before kissing him softly again.

They pulled away fully, Louis walked away with his family, already sobbing ten times more.

••••
Sad chapter? Maybe, it was kinda sad writing it, but I really like this chapter and I hope you do too:)
Hope everyone is staying safe and at home x.
All the love! -Erle xx