Recording Two of us

Louis is at the studio and is about going to record to studio version of Two of Us, which is a very emotional song.

Harry of course comes along to support him.

Harry was on the others side of glass listing to Louis singing. He was so proud of Louis for making this song, knowing that it'll help Louis move on.

When Louis got out with his head low Harry immediately stood up from his chair and walked over to Louis, pulling into a warm hug. Louis let out a sigh before wrapping his arms around him and teasing his head and Harry's shoulder.

They pulled back and Harry looked down at Louis with worried eyes.

"I'm okay." Louis said quietly, his head low again.
Harry didn't say anything, he just pulled Louis back into a hug before sitting back down in the chair with Louis in his lap and his arms wrapped around his waist.

"Okay, so let's just go over this part once more." The producer said and played the part. Louis nodded and got up form Harry's lap and walked into the recording room (?).

As he sang, tears began to leak from Louis perfect blue eyes.

Harry got up and opened the door as quietly as possible and walked over to Louis, grabbing his hand and intertwined them.

Louis' eyes were closed as he sang, his voice didn't break, which he was thankful for, because that means that he doesn't need to rescind it again.

When Louis was done, he took of the headphones and put them on the mic-stand. He hugged Harry, and started sobbing quietly.

Harry hugged tightly back and rubbed his back.

After a few minutes of just being in each other's arms, they finally walked out.

The producer looked at them with a sympathetic smile and nodded. "You can go home, well do the rest tomorrow."

••••••
When I listen to two of us, i cry to two things:
1. Jay, may she rest in peace up in heaven😔✨
2. I'm so proud of Louis for releasing it.

One of the main reasons Louis is my idol is that even after everything he's been through, he still stands strong, and show that don't matter what you're going through, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. And I think that's very important to remember, that even if you're going through something that seems like it's never going to end, or it seems like you're going to be stuck forever, if you keep walking, you'll reach the end of the tunnel and walk into the light; a better place in your life.

Love you loads!💞 -Erle