Steal my boy

Harry just finished singing 'Sunflower vol.6' in London. Louis was sitting backstage, watching proudly as his boyfriend was about to introduce the next song. Louis was sitting on the couch in Harry's sweatshirt and some black skinnies.

"I would like to bring Mr. Tomlinson up on the stage, to join in on the next song." Harry said into the microphone as he reached his hand out, in the direction of the backstage. Louis was shocked, but got up from the couch and walked out on stage, over to his boyfriend.

The fans screamed and cheered loudly as he stepped out on the stage. Louis smiled and waved to  the crowd.

He walked over to Harry and mouthed 'what the fuck are you doing?!', Harry just chuckled and handed him a mic, that was blue at the end. Then the music started playing.

"Harry, I don't even know the lyrics." Louis whispered into Harry's ear.

"Oh, yes you do Lou, just say he instead of she." Louis was confused, but soon realiased what song they were now singing together.

"He be my king since we were sixteen..."

"Everybody wanna steal my boy

Everybody wanna take his heart away

Couple billion in the whole wide world

Find another one 'cause he belongs to me..."

"He belongs to me."

They smiled at each other as they finished the song and the fans cheered loudly. Then all of a sudden Harry was down on one knee.

"What are yo-" Harry cut him off by taking out the black velvet box form the inner pocket of his Gucci suit.

"Louis, I have loved you for more than 10 years. We first met on the X-factor, form the moment I accidentally peed on you, I knew I couldn't live without you. I love you more than myself, so with that, Louis William Tomlinson will you marry me?" Harry said into the microphone. The fans stayed quiet as they waited for Louis to answer.

"Yes." Louis answered into the microphone as he chuckled through his answers and with that Harry slipped the ring onto Louis finger.

Harry got up form his knee and kissed his now fiancée. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, Harry's arms around Lou's waist.

They were in their own bobble, with faint cheers coming from their larents.

Kinda killed myself with 'larents' but that's okay:)
Lmao, wrote this while I was in class. Hope you like it💙💚