Sunglasses

It was a very warm July summer and the sun was shining for the clear sky. Harry and Louis decided to go to the beach.

They packed up some food and drinks, put on sunscreen and put on their swimming trunks. They grabbed their sunglasses and headed into the car.

"What are we singing on today?" Louis asked form the passenger seat. "I don't know, a song that reminds of summer." Harry answered as he backed up from their driveway and drove onto the road.

Louis put on a song, and they both immediately started to sing out the lyrics as they always do when they are driving together, which happens quite a lot. Hence, they're boyfriends and living together.

After a fifth teen minute they arrived at the beach. They got their bag out from the back seat and walked hand in hand into the beach area.

They found a spot and placed their blanket down along with their bag.

"Harry, hurry uppppp!" Louis whined, he was burning in this sun, and wanted to go swim, but Harry was taking ages.

"I'm trying to find my hair tie!" Harry called back as he desperately tried to find his hair tie in their beach bag.

"Found it!" Harry said and pulled it out. He flipped his hair and put it in a bun. "Sexy." Louis smirked at his bun.

"Yeah yeah. C'mon let's go!" Harry said as he grabbed Louis' hand and dragged him into the ocean, causing Louis to fall on top of him in the water.

"Oops." Louis softly said as he laid on top of Harry, while Harry was laying on his back floating.

"Hi." Harry chuckled.

"Harry, did you just-"

"Sorry boo, it's a reflex." Louis rolled of Harry's and laughed. He took his hands into the water and rotated them so that a big wave hit Harry.

"Oh, it is on." Harry smiled and made a wave at Louis.

They continued for almost twenty minutes, when they heard their names being shouted. They both turned their heads in the direction of the sound.

Zayn, Liam and Niall.

Harry and Louis smiled at each other before they got out of the water and walked over to their best mates.

"Hey." Harry said as he pulled one by one into a bro hug, Louis did the same.

"Who won the fight?" Niall said out of the blue with his mouth full of a burger.

"Me." Both Harry and Louis said at the same time. They looked at each tee with squinting eyes. "I won you mammoth." Louis said sternly.

"Nice try, but I won." Harry argued back.

They walked up to Harry and Louis' spot and sat down and started talking abut random things. Harry was laying on his stomach with his sunglasses pushed up into his hair.

He turned to lay on his back when the sun hit him directly in the eye. He pulled down his sunglasses, which followed with a lot of hair.

He tried to untangle them, but they wouldn't budge.
"Louuuuu," Harry whined. "My sunglasses are stuck again." Louis turned his head to Harry, chuckling at him.

They sat in front of each other with their legs crossed. Louis reached out his arms to untangle his boyfriends sunglasses form his hair.

Harry craned his neck backwards, away form Louis' hands. "Harry, stop it."

"But it hurtsss!" Harry whined. "Yeah, but it's gonna hurt more if you just let them be there." Eventually Harry gave in, and let Louis untangle his  sunglasses form his hair.

"Agh! Fuck! Louis stop! Oww!! Agh!! Haya!!" Harry cursed and complained. Louis finally got his glasses out and put them on the bridge of Harry's nose.

"Here." He said softly as his hands slowly pulled away form the glasses that were now on Harry's nose (?). Harry smiled softly back and kissed him softly.

"Thank you."

••••••
A little shorter than the last chapter, but I hope you like it. This is a real struggle for everyone who has long hair. It's torture to have to get them out! All of my prayers go to you have to deal with that.

Hope you enjoyed this! Love you all! -Erle🦋

{sorry if there's any miss spellings, but I'm to lazy to proofread it✌🏻}