16.

s i x t e e n

Beomgyu was walking out of his school with puffy eyes, it was obvious that he was crying.

He felt a hard grip over his wrist, he turns around to see Jaehyun all bruised and looking down at him with dark eyes.

"J-jaehyun—"

"You... you told them about what I'm doing to you, and now look! They beat me up, you nerd!" Jaehyun hardens his grip on Beomgyu making the little one whine.

"O-ow, Jaehyun you're hurting me—"

Jaehyun pulls him closer to his face, "Oh, I'm really  going to hurt you," He raises his hand in the air, aiming to his Beomgyu's face until he felt a hard punch on his left cheek shoving him to the ground.

Beomgyu gasps then Yeonjun held him in between his arms, the older looks at Jaehyun, "I told you to fuck off."

Jaehyun immediately runs away with his legs tailing him, the students he passed by laughing at him, because they knew he deserved it.

Yeonjun cups Beomgyu's cheeks and brushes his hand through the little one's soft hair, "Are you alright, Gyu?"

The little one slowly nods, he felt his heart beating so fast again, "Thank you, Jjuni..."

A warm smile crept on Yeonjun's plump lips as he nods, "Do you wanna go have fun with Jjuni? I wanna make my little Gyu smile."

Beomgyu held on to the hands that were cupping his face and leans on to them as he smiles, "Little Gyu would love that..."

A soft touch wrapped around Beomgyu's hand, Yeonjun swiftly intertwining their fingers with a smile, "Let's go then."

The sweetest and most innocent smiles formed on Beomgyu's lips, as he lets the older pull him with him. The little one giggles over Yeonjun's overly excited action, "Jjunie, slow down~"

Beomgyu gasps as his eyes glistens in bliss, "It's been a while since I last played in an arcade!" The little one jumps up and down like a tiny kid.

"Really? Then, let's go!" Yeonjun and Beomgyu runs in the arcade and played almost all of the games inside.

"Wah! Jjuni, this fox stuffy looks so cute~" Beomgyu's nose almost the glass as he leans on the rubber glass of the claw machine.

Yeonjun smirks confidently, "I'll get it for you, little Gyu~"

"Oh really? Let's see!" Beomgyu teases.

The older one drops a token in and confidently uses the controls, "Yesyesyes!"

Yeonjun smiles and looks at Gyu, "One fox stuffy coming right up!" He presses the button, but to his dismay, it failed to grab the toy.

Beomgyu laughs, "You suck at this!"

A pout made its way on the taller's plump lips, "This game is horrible!"

Beomgyu smirks and pushes his glasses back, "I'll get it~"

Yeonjun scoffs playfully, "Well see!"

And in a split of seconds, Yeonjun formed a frown on his lips, "How did you even do that?!"

Beomgyu hugs the fox stuffy and sticks his tongue out, "I was born to be a god of this game!"

Yeonjun sighs, "I really wanted to get you that."

The little on chuckles and gives Yeonjun the toy, "You can have it! Consider it as a thank you gift for helping me!"

In a split of seconds, Beomgyu felt Yeonjun's lips on his forehead, kissing it gently and purely. He felt his heart's erratic beating, he held onto the hem of Yeonjun's shirt.