52.

f i f t y - t w o

"You came back last night, you got a job to do here, you dyed your hair gray, you're still small, and you're really back? "

A chuckle escaped Beomgyu's lips after hearing Taehyun repeat all that he said earlier, well except for the still being small part. Resting his hands on his lap, he nodded, "Yeah."

The little one was sitting down a wooden chair while the four of them stood around him as if they were detectives investigating a crime. HueningKai, who still couldn't sink everything in, heaved a sigh. "What's the job you got here?" Tilting his head in curiosity, HueningKai queried.

"Ahh," Beomgyu laughed awkwardly while scratching the back of his ear, "I'm not allowed to say it since it hasn't been announced to the public yet."

"Announced to the what?" Lia asked while blinking her eyes, not understanding what the gray-haired boy is trying to say.

"Look," Beomgyu held both of his palms out in frustration, "I just can't say it. I hope you understand," Finishing his sentence, the little one lets out a suppressed sigh.

Taking in consideration because of how convincing Beomgyu's words were, the four nodded in defeat of knowing what is it that brought the little one back.

"Uhm, so..." Suddenly, Beomgyu fumbled with his pretty fingers with his head hung low.

"So, what?" Soobin arched a brow.

Contemplating whether he should ask his question or not, Beomgyu decided to think damn it, let's just get this over with. "Where's Yeonjun Hyung?" He asked which made the four zipper their lips.

Feeling the silence slowly enveloping them, Beomgyu accepted the fact that they won't tell him anything so he just nodded and stood up. However, Lia was quick to push him down on the wooden seat yet again. Jolting his head head, Beomgyu quirks a brow, "What?"

"We're not done talking with you."

Stomping his feet, a pout formed on the little one's roseate lips as he cutely glared at the four people caging him.

"I just wanted to eat chocolate bread in peace!"

CREDITS: BEAPANDA (on devian art) for the Yeonjun PNG, hannavs999 (on devian art) for the Beomgyu PNG, and I found the background picture on WallpaperCave!

FINALLY, his first day of work finally came. Beomgyu gathered all of the things he'll need for later. He was feeling nervous, of course, it's his first day of work here. Letting out a sigh, he sat down his bed and stared at his phone.

He threw himself on his bed and looked at the white ceiling of his room, "Break a leg."

Arriving at the shooting place for the first scene of the movie, Beomgyu hopped off of the white van and was instantly met by a warm gust of wind that caressed his pale skin. Walking further in the shooting set with his black boots, ripped jeans, and blue t-shirt; he approaches the director.