02.

t w o

After that night, Beomgyu became distant to everything. Even his own family. He felt like he lost his complete interest in everything; be it his passion in music, in playing his guitar, in drawing, dancing—everything. Beomgyu just spent all his winter break inside his room; in his over sized sweater, looking out the window as the snow falls from the ever so gloomy sky.

He watches as each snowflake falls its way on his window and stares at it as all the memories he had photographed inside his mind flashes back like a movie, droplets of tears runs down his rosy cheeks as he sighs, little sobs escapes his lips, "I'm crying again."

 A knock on his door was heard, but he didn't even bother turning around and open the door, "Honey? It's Christmas day already, yet why are you still here inside your room?" The sound of his mother's voice echoed its way to Beomgyu's little ears.

"You've been stuck in there for a week now, please come out. We're all so worried, at least spend the day with us," His mother continues as she continues to knock on the white door.

Beomgyu sighs and gets up from his seat, he slowly opens the door and peeks out to his mother with the door half open, "M-mum..." The little boy mumbles.

His mother's expressions softens as she saw her son, "I'm here hun, you can always tell your mum everything," She widens her arms as a hint that she wants to hug her son.

The black haired boy cries and runs over to his mother's warm embrace, he tightens the hug as more sobs came out his pink lips, "M-mum, he promised me th-that he'll n-never leave me, b-but he still d-did!" Beomgyu says in between hiccups.

His mother caresses his back as she tries to hold back her tears, she has never seen her son like this—all sad and in pain. She trusted Taehyun with her son, she never really thought that the other boy could hurt his innocent and fragile son after promising that he would never even make Beomgyu frown. She trusted him when she saw that her son was happy being in between Taehyun's arms, but he broke him, and she could never forgive him because of that.

"Let it all out, honey, let it all out. Mummy's here, I'll always be here, alright?" She tries to comfort her son, Beomgyu continues crying in her arms as he lets his mother's words sink down his mind and heart.

"I-I still love him, mum. I-I want h-him back," Beomgyu tightens his grip on the sleeves his mother's sweater as he said those words, "But he doesn't want me anymore."

His mother pulls him away gently and caresses his son's cheeks, "Honey. Sometimes, the people we want—can't like us back. And it doesn't mean that we want them, they are obliged to like us back too. Life just doesn't work that way. If he was really for you, he wouldn't do that, if he's thee right one, he wouldn't run away. Honey, he just isn't worth all your crying."

Beomgyu looks down on his feet as he continues to sob, "All I ever did was to love him—" He chokes on his own painful words, as if the hands of pain and sadness was choking him and turning his life into a melancholic one, his mother quickly pulls him once again for a hug tighter than before.

"Hush, just cry. Your tears and sobs will be more than enough to prove everyone how much you loved him."

And as told, Beomgyu cried everything out—every single piece of his heart broken into tiny pieces because of Taehyun. His little sobs echoing in the halls of his own house was more than enough to let just about anyone know how much he loved the boy.

scent.