Episode 16: Stand Up

Thank you for waiting, here is Episode 16. Thank you battlecry7473 for this idea, hope the moment is good. It does have a happy ending though.

A character that hasn't had their own story line gets one. I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. Lauren makes the most mature decision in this chapter.

Enjoy

-

Sofia could feel herself started to lose control, but she couldn't. Not when things were bad for the other rangers.

Let me out!

Sofia gritted her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut as her head pounded. She could hear her blood pump in her ears. Her sheet of sweat all over her body. She gripped the sides of the sink, hunched over.

She wanted Austin. He always knew how to help her, but he had disappeared. She needed his help, his advice. She fell to her knees, as it got harder to breath. She whimpered.

Let me out!

Sofia took a deep breath, knowing she was going to win.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui as Princess Valaine - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor 
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives / Princess Lorelei - White Ranger
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger
Troy Ogletree - Gold Ranger/Ranger Tech

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Austin Mahone as Petrik

Recurring:
Dove Cameron
Niall Horan

Lauren gripped her backpack, knowing the looks she was going to get. She took a deep breath, stepping forward. She could feel the stares, hear the whispers. She just stared straight ahead as she walked. She saw someone waiting at her locker. She smiled, stopping her walk. "Hey."

Keana looked at her and smiled. "Hey."

Lauren just smiled in return, not answering. The other girl just looked at her phone while the Ranger grabbed what she needed. When she was ready, she turned and Keana shoved her phone into her pocket.

"How's your family?" Keana asked, her voice low and filled with worry.

The Red Ranger shrugged. She looked away. "They're surviving. It's hard, but we're getting through it together."

Keana nodded. "If you ever need anything, know that we're here for you."

"I know," Lauren whispered, her eyes on the girl.

The two entered their homeroom, stopping when everyone looked over at them. The two girls just went to the group of friends who smiled.

Alexa looked around. "Has anyone seen Austin? Is he sick?"

Camila frowned, her eyes going to the red ranger. The leader of the rangers shrugged. "Maybe, does anyone know where he lives?"

Keana nodded. "I do. I've been over a few times."