Episode 13: One Family

It's Sunday, meaning it's next week. So here is Episode 14.

Ready? Let's go.

-

You really think you can defeat me?

Lauren looked over to the rangers who were watching her fight. She felt Lord Zadicus's blast hit her chest. She hit the ground. She was picked up by the Dronoin and dragged to Lord Zadicus. He placed his blaster on Lauren's chest. "You are nothing." He pulled the trigger.

When are you going to realize that you can't? Remember the last time we face off? I could have destroyed you.

Lord Zadicus walked forward, raising his hand. Lauren took a step forward, only to be blasted backwards. Lauren felt her power leave her. She gasped to breath, hearing footsteps walk towards her. She pushed herself up, only to feel a sharp pain at the side of her head. She felt the world tilt and darken

This is about destroying you.

Lauren pushed herself up to her feet, standing in front of the White Ranger. She stared at her own eyes. The White Ranger pulled Lauren closer by the back of her head, shoved the arrow into her chest. Lauren opened her mouth, but nothing came out. The arrow was pulled away. Lauren looked down at the blood oozing out of her chest.

You are nothing. You can't beat me. You can even protect your team. Do you really think they'll stand by you? When you let them down?

Lauren lunged forward, fists out. She swung at Lord Zadicus, who evaded the punch. He punched Lauren's stomach, and the girl dropped to her knees as she tried to breath. Lord Zadicus pushed her back.

He grabbed Lauren and slammed his hand against her helmet twice. Lauren stumbled backwards.

Do you really think they'll stand by you?

Lauren blinked her tears away. She hadn't been able to shake her conversation with Lord Zadicus out of her head. She looked at her morpher, not sure of what was going to happen, of what the future held.

Was she a worthy ranger?

She thought back to the moment she was chosen as the Red Ranger. For a second, a short second, she contemplated saying no. For a second, a small second, she was willing to turn her back on the power. But she didn't. She accepted. She trained. She prepared.

But did she make the right choice?

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives - White Ranger (as Princess Lorelei)
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger
Troy Ogletree - Gold Ranger/Ranger Tech

Keana Issartel
Alexa Ferrer
Austin Mahone
Sofia Carson

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Petrik

Recurring:
Dove Cameron
Chris Jauregui
Taylor Jauregui
Niall Horan

Sofia kissed Dove's cheek. The blond smiled lovingly. The two girls had made their relationship official, and the other friends were glad. Keana, Alexa and Austin did complain about being single. Dinah, Normani and Hailee liked to rub in that they were taken.