Episode 4: Third Level

Lord Zadicus looked at the body on the table. Tirus was resting in his host's body. Lord Zadicus turned and walked out, knowing he would have to do something about the Titan. He would be the destruction of the Power Rangers. But there was more to do before he could set that plan in motion. He turned to Petrik, who was looking at another soldier, a robotic one. He looked at the body, the host, who was asleep. He had learned the name was Harry Styles.

"Sire," Petrik said, giving a bow.

Lord Zadicus nodded his head. "How is it going? Is it going to be ready to attack the Power Rangers?"

Petrik gave a nod. "He is ready for deployment My Lord."

Lord Zadicus smirked. "That's good to hear."

PRHR

Hailee looked at the monitor, before turning to Troy. "We unlocked it," she said, a smile appearing on her face. "We did it!"

Troy laughed as he wrapped his arms around her, happy all their work had come through.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel
Austin Mahone
Shawn Mendes
Lucy Vives

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Petrik

and
??? as Princess Lorelei - White Ranger
??? - Black Ranger

Special Guests:
Harry Styles

Lauren placed the training sword down, wiping the sweat off her face. She looked to her side to see Dinah pull Normani in for a kiss. She fondly rolled her eyes. She turned to the other two rangers, one of which gagged.

"Can't you guys take this somewhere else?" Camila asked, moving to sit on the ground. Ally sat down next to her, while Lauren took a seat on the ground as well. Dinah flicked her off. "This isn't fair."

"What isn't?" Ally asked, looking at the girl sitting next to her.

"You and Dinah and Mani are dating within the team, and Lauren's boyfriend knows our secret. I'm lucky my girlfriend lets me run away to fight crime without them knowing," Camila complained, falling back.

"The Power Rangers live by three rules, never use your powers for your own person gain, never escalate a fight, and never reveal yourself," Hailee said, "and we have broken the last one. And it has been broken a few times on the show."

"We aren't really enforcing it," Lauren told the group. "As long as you can trust the person, and that they will be safe, or won't put any of us in danger, I think it's okay to tell some people. But we don't want to tell everyone. Especially not your parents. You don't want them to worry about you all the time."

Camila nodded, just as Dinah and Normani joined the group of girls. Troy sat down next to Ally and kissed her temple.

"Do you want to tell Lucy?" Normani asked, placing her head on Dinah's shoulder.