Episode 8: Forever United

I apologize for the long wait. Work got the best of me.

-

Lucy couldn't breath. She leaned against the wall, trying to take a deep breath, but her chest was contracting. She shook her head, trying to get air into her lungs. Everything had been going so well, and then it all went bad.

She needed to do something. She couldn't live life not sure of what would happen, if she would always have control.

Lucy's vision came back to life, as if she were just waking up. She blinked looking into Camila's eyes. Her ex-girlfriend was tense, staring back at her. It was then she noticed the sword. The sword she was holding against Camila's throat.

She dropped the sword and took a step back, feeling devastated.

She had just attacked Camila. And by the look of things, she also attacked Lauren.

She was a danger to her friends, to the people she loved. Camila reached for her, but Lucy couldn't let the green ranger touch her. Not after what she did.

Lucy took a step back and ran away from her, from everyone she could heart.

She had to find a way to get rid of the Princess. She had to get her body back. She closed her eyes, thinking of that door.

In her mind's eye, she looked at the knob, and reached for it. She turned it, opening the door. She walked into the door and she came face to face with violet eyes.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives - White Ranger (as Princess Lorelei)
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger

Keana Issartel
Alexa Ferrer
Austin Mahone
Sofia Carson

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia

Special Guests:
Melissa Benoist
Katie McGrath

Lauren watched as Hailee, Troy and Demi checked Shawn's brain lengths, hoping that the safeguard in his morpher protected him from Lord Zadicus's control. And so far, the three seemed happy.

"So what are we going to do?" Camila asked, her body tensed. Lauren turned to look at her, seeing the tried tear tracks on her face.

"We need a plan," Normani said, knowing that the Red and Green rangers' emotions were on high.

"We need to find her," Camila snapped, her hands in fists. She glared at Normani. Dinah took a cautious step, putting her hand on Camila's shoulder, but the green ranger pushed her away.

Lauren's went to Shawn, who looked worried. "We can't leave her out there. Lord Zadicus can get her back."

Lauren felt her heart start to pound in her chest. She turned to the team. "We can't let him get her. We need to get her back, and we have to do that now."

Lauren reached into her pocket and took out her phone. Quickly opening the group chat she had with Keana, Alexa and Lucy. She shot them a text, hoping one of them would be able to respond.