Episode 2: Two Face

Alright, so this is a filler episode. Not a lot of 'fun' stuff happening. But there are a few teases.

Hope you enjoy. (Better Episodes are coming.)

-

Camila grabbed the flour and threw it at Lucy. The older of the two laughed. She grabbed an egg and threw it at Camila. The ranger pouted, before chasing Lucy around the kitchen. Lucy laughed as she felt Camila place her egg filled head onto her face.

PRHR

Ally passed the broccoli to Troy, who chopped them up. Troy gave her a smile, as he placed the vegetables into a pot. Troy moved to wrap his arms around her and pulled her close. Ally leaned into him as the vegetables steamed.

PRHR

Shawn flipped through the book in front of him. He looked into the living room, where Lauren was sleeping. The girl had been so tired, he decided to let her sleep while he prepared a meal for her. His parents were out for the night with his sister. Shawn looked around the table, seeing the ingredients. With a deep breath, he started.

PRHR

Dinah twirled her fork, looking at the person standing in front of her. She smiled, as Normani shook her head. The two girls had decided to hang out while the other girls hung out with their significant others. Dinah looked back to her food, wishing it was more than just hanging out.

PRHR

Naill pulled Hailee closer, a box of pizza on the table and an episode of Power Rangers on the television. He wasn't going to lie, it was a little weird that his girlfriend loved the show so much, but given that Power Rangers did exist, he could see the appeal. He turned to Hailee, who's eyes were glued on the television. He leaned into her, a smile on his face.

PRHR

Keana placed her tray of food on the table. She smiled at Alexa, Sofia and Austin, all of who had nothing to do. The two new kids had wanted to hang out, and Keana (recently broken up with her boyfriend) and Alexa decided to join them.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel
Austin Mahone
Shawn Mendes
Lucy Vives

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Petrik

and
??? as Princess Lorelei - White Ranger
??? - Black Ranger

Recurring:
Alejandro Cabello
Sinu Cabello
Sofi Cabello
Jerry Hernandez
Patricia Hernandez
Naill Horan

Camila watched as Lauren gripped her training sword. She had called for a training session, and the rangers could still hear the uncertainty, the fear in her voice. The rangers wanted to help her feel better, to get over her fears.