Episode 7: White Light

Hope you all had a great holiday. Here is episode 7 as promised. Enjoy.

-

Lucy felt so much guilt. She felt so full guilt. She felt everything Princess Lorelei had felt.

When the avalanche of memories hit her, she felt a pure joy and rage. She had been able to open the door in her mind to go two ways. Previously, Princess Lorelei had the ability to know everything about Lucy, but now Lucy knew all of Princess Lorelei's life. She felt everything the Princess felt. She hurt where the Princess hurt. They were one.

And it made things worse.

She was able to feel what Princess felt when she hurt Lauren. She felt the joy in watched arrow pierce Lauren's chest. She felt the laughter in her throat when Lauren stared up at her with wide eyes. She felt it all, and she hated it. She hated herself. She hated everything about it.

"Lucy," she heard Shawn whisper. She looked over at him, seeing the red in his eyes. "What are we going to do?"

Lucy looked back to the wall. "I don't know," she told him, tears filling her eyes. "I really don't know."

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives - White Ranger (as Princess Lorelei)
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger

Keana Issartel (Credit Only)
Alexa Ferrer (Credit Only)
Austin Mahone (Credit Only)
Sofia Carson (Credit Only)

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia

Recurring:
Sofia Cabello
Taylor Jauregui

Special Guests:
Melissa Benoist
Katie McGrath

Camila stared at the ground, while team spoke. She could hear parts of what they were saying. But she knew it was about Lucy and Shawn. She looked at Lauren, who had a hard look in her eyes.

"What do you say?" Hailee asked, looking at the Red Ranger, "you're the only one who hasn't answered."

Lauren's eyes shifted to Camila, before turning to the team. "I don't know. We don't know how long Lucy and Shawn will be in control. How long they will be able to fight. But we do need all the help we can take. These warriors, they are getting stronger. And we don't know when the Titan is coming back."

"So what are you saying?" Camila asked, looking at the Red Ranger.

"We may need them in our team if we want to win."

PRHR

"How could you let this happen?" Lord Zadicus snapped, his eyes on Petrik.

Petrik bowed, looking scared. "I apologize sire."

"They were weak anyways," Lady Imperia tried, her hands on her husband's arm.

Lord Zadicus gave her a hard look, before turning to his right hand man. "Wake one of my warriors up."

"What about your daughter?" Petrik questioned, a look of confusion on his face.