Episode 14: The Real

Before we start, can I say I'm still in love with Dianna Agron? I was supposed to post it an hour ago, but I got distracted by videos of her on YT.

Back to the regular programming:

Here is the Real Episode 14.

Lauren's secret is revealed. And just letting you know, the title was changed last minute because it was a huge spoiler. The original title is below.

This has the biggest cast, so the recurring and guests is long. There will be two more episodes with a huge cast list.

battlecry7473, itswhoregui, and anyone else who made guesses to what Lauren's secret is, lets's see if you are right.

And I hope I didn't hype this too much.

Enjoy.

-

Lucy looked at the team. Dinah and Normani were holding hands, tears streaming down their faces.

Troy had his phone over his ear, trying to stay strong, his arm around Ally, who was crying.

Camila hand her hand over her mouth, silently crying. Lucy reached over to grab her hand.

Shawn was standing over Lauren, ready to do whatever he needed.

And Lauren, she was crying over her sister's body.

Lucy could hear the sirens, as they got closer. She gave Camila a smile and walked to her best friend, kneeling next to Lauren. "Lo, help is coming."

Lauren shook her head, hugging Taylor's body. Lucy felt a new wave of tears, seeing Lauren slowly rock the body.

The ambulance stopped and the paramedics got out. They started to move towards Lucy, Lauren and Taylor.

"Hey," the paramedic whispered, kneeling down in front of Lauren. "We need you to move so we can work."

The Red Ranger shook her head. "No."

"We have to check her."

"No!"

Lucy and Shawn each moved to either side of Lauren and tried to get her to release her sister. Lauren started to scream and fight. She punched Shawn's cheek, and elbow's Lucy's head. The second paramedic moved quickly to sedate the Red Ranger.

"Please!" Lauren screamed, before becoming sluggish and losing consciousness. Lucy watched as the paramedics started to check on Taylor.

She watched as one paramedic shook her head. Lucy turned to Lauren, who was being held up by Shawn and Lucy, neither of them wanting to let go. Not sure how they were going to help Lauren get past this. If she was ever going to.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives - White Ranger (as Princess Lorelei)
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger
Troy Ogletree - Gold Ranger/Ranger Tech

Keana Issartel
Alexa Ferrer
Austin Mahone
Sofia Carson

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Petrik