Chapter 60

We calmed Itachi down. "Now, Itachi, I was able to collect Sasuke's eyes and I will be sending a demon here at some point to take you to the village. I will be revealing the truth behind the massacres." I explained.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked me concerned.

"There isn't any reason to keep it secret anymore, and if I don't reveal it I will be kicked out of the village." I laughed, and he was even more concerned.

"Also I took back Shisui's eye." I informed him.

Itachi poked my forehead. "Thank you." He told me.

"How did he find your forehead?" Naruto asked me surprised.

Itachi did the same thing to Naruto and Naruto hid behind me after making me laugh.

"Now, Itachi, please lay down. I will have you asleep during this so you don't feel any pain." Haruki ordered and Itachi laid down having full trust in him.

We left the house to let Haruki focus. "Hey Scarlett, where is your dad's grave?" Naruto asked me.

"Underneath the floor of that building." I pointed at one building that looks like a normal house, Naruto was confused. "We did this in case someone wanted to take the body of one of the heads of the clan. Since it makes their bodies hard to find if you weren't told where they were." I explained, and he nodded.

"I want to pay my respects to him." Naruto informed me.

"Okay, let's go then." I grinned.

I took him into the building. It's empty confusing Naruto, but then I knocked on a part of the wall and a panel turned over to show the names of some of the heads that rest here.

"There are only a couple of names." Naruto mumbled.

"This one is of the latest heads." I explained and I then knocked on another part of the wall and it showed the rest.

"That's a lot." Naruto's mouth hung open.

I had the old names go away and pressed on my dad's name. It opened a part of the floor that is a rectangle shape and showed a tombstone that belongs to him and Naruto walked over to it.

During the clean up after the massacre, I asked the Hokage to make sure my dad was buried here, so I surely had a place to come to when I wanted to talk to him again.

"Kazuo Akuma, hey, Scarlett's dad. I heard lots about you from Scarlett, I feel like I actually knew you, I heard from my dad that you knew them." Naruto sat down.

"He told me you were good friends, and thank you for helping my mum handle Kurama and most of all, thank you for protecting Scarlett. Without her, I wouldn't be who I am today and I promise you, I will protect her and make sure she is always smiling as she does for me." Naruto grinned then he prayed for him and stood up.

"Scarlett, you okay?" Naruto asked me as I was walking out first.

"Thank you." I simply just thanked him since there were many things I wanted to say, but I couldn't get them out.

"You deserve to smile every day." Naruto informed me as he came over to my side. "And I will make sure you do."

I smiled at him and we both walked around the village for a while and then sat down outside my home. Naruto was having fun with the puppy demon.

Naruto was rolling around on the floor together with the puppy and Haruki came out of my house and just stared at him. "And this is the idiot who saved the village." Haruki groaned and put his hand to his forehead, he looks like he was getting a headache.