Chapter 13

"ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!!" Naruto shouted as he sat up putting his hands to his head "Hide everyone! No get down!"

He fell flat on the floor then started crawling like a bug.

"Naruto we are safe now" I bent down next to him while smiling.

Naruto looked me surprised "Are you okay?" He grabbed me by my shoulders.

I was too shocked to talk for a second "I'm fine, it isn't anything bad" I reassured him.

"Your stupid" Shikamaru insulted Naruto.

Naruto ignored them and then stared at Sasuke and Sakura, he skidded over to them "Your hair!?" He pointed at it.

"Yeah how did your hair get cut?" I walked over and felt her hair she must have cut it during the fight.

"Oh this?" She twirled a strand of her hair between her fingers "Just felt like changing it."

"Your hair looks like Shikamaru's and that isn't a good thing" I looked over her hair some of it is really long and some bits are quite short, the ends are sticking up as well.

"No really it was my choice, my long hair just got in the way" She tried to convince me but I just didn't say anything else about it.

"FUZZY EYEBROWS!!" Naruto dashed over to Lee who is now awake and is with one of his teammates.

"Don't call him that" Sakura punched him leaving him flat on the floor.

"Lee thank you so much for saving us" I thanked him, we would have died if it wasn't for him.

"Thank you I hope I can be as strong as you one day" Sakura thanked him as well.

Lee teared up a bit, he rubbed his eyes with his arm "I still need training, Sasuke I was wrong about the Uchiha clan you were able to get rid of the sound ninja, you are truly powerful and I just lost horribly."

"Sakura next time we meet I will be stronger," Lee said with a determined spirit.

"Now let's fix that hair of yours" I patted Sakura's back I know she would faint if she saw her hair in a mirror "Ino help me with Sakura's hair."

We both helped Sakura with her hair, and they just kept arguing with each other the whole time so I let Ino finish the rest because their arguing was giving me a headache really how can you argue over the colour of grass.

I sat down under a tree to rest while I read my book "You okay?" I looked to see it's Sasuke.

"Yeah I'm just tired" I replied, and he sat next to me "I never knew you thought of me as your sister?"

"Well, you always called him your brother," Sasuke groaned "But he betrayed us, so I will protect you, you are my only family and the only one who stayed with me no matter what."

"Thanks Sasuke" I smiled at him.

Sasuke gave me a genuine smile and poked my forehead like Itachi use to do.

After this everyone went their own ways Lee had to be dragged away by his teammates because he went to kiss Sakura.

It's the fourth day of the exam, the boys are trying to get fish for dinner and I made a fire to cook the food.

The boys came back with four giant fish "LOOK!" Naruto held one up then slowly fell to the side with the fish because it's really heavy.

We started eating while Sasuke and Sakura talked about our chances to pass this exam.

"Only 13 teams can pass" Sasuke mumbled.

"You remember that Orochimaru guy burned our scroll of heaven?" Sakura asked him and he nodded.