Chapter 71

Itachi and I kept going towards where Kabuto is and I rode Klaus as he led the way for us.

I was feeling some unfamiliar chakra as we were running. "When did I get this chakra?" I mumbled and looked at my hand to see they are all different colours.

"Do you know who it's from?" Itachi asked me.

"I don't, but there's very little of it, so it isn't even useable. There are about nine different ones." I explained.

Everything then went white. "Huh?" I mumbled.

I realised I was in front of all the tailed beasts that don't have Jinchuriki anymore, but their past Jinchuriki are standing on them. "Cute!" I yelled, they are all so much more adorable than dad said they were when I was little.

"Scarlett!" Naruto hugged me and I can tell he was the real one.

"We have been waiting for you both." The person on top of the two tails told us.

"Scarlett, right?" The two tails asked me, and I nodded.

"You have a little chakra of Kurama's and you have Klaus." She informed me to why I'm here.

"How did I get chakra from all of you? I have never met any of you before." I asked since I can see with my Sharingan the chakra I have belongs to them all.

"We shared ours with your father. He must have passed some of it to you." She explained.

"What is this place?" Naruto asked them.

"We are all linked so we can all enter a deep plane of the tailed beasts' psyche." Kurama explained and he was behind Naruto.

"You two get along now?" I smirked.

"Took you long enough." Klaus added, he's behind me in his wolf form.

"Shut it!" Kurama yelled making us laugh.

"I don't really get it." Naruto added as he tried to understand where we are.

"That jerk in the mask cannot penetrate this deep." Kurama explained.

"Are you fighting Obito?" I asked.

"Yeah, he hasn't taken off his mask yet, so we haven't confirmed if it's him or not." Naruto answered.

"Anyway, welcome you two! I'm Yagura" He greeted us.

Yagura was going to keep talking, but Naruto interrupted him. "You look like you're shorter, younger and weaker than me. You must have had it rough, knowing what you have gone through and how you have already passed on." Naruto cried. "You never knew the taste of ramen or kissed a girl."

"Hey, you have never kissed a girl either." Kurama spoke up.

"I am the former fourth Mizukage!" Yagura shouted.

"I have and it was Scarlett! She was my first!" Naruto exclaimed then went quiet and looked at me slowly.

"I already know Kurama told me. You did it when we were little and I was having a nap at the time." I smiled at him, and he got very flustered.

"You have kissed Sasuke twice, so it's the same amount you have kissed Scarlett. Who do you actually like more?" Kurama teased him.

"NO! DON'T MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT!!" Naruto freaked out and then fell to the floor too embarrassed and started gagging.

"You're trying to hard to puke, what was it like to kiss this Sasuke?" Yagura asked curiously.

Naruto made more gagging sounds. "The four tail did say you don't listen at all." Yagura sighed.