Chapter 39

I woke up to find myself with Klaus's face near mine and when he saw I was awake he rubbed his nose against my cheek.

I got up and noticed my hands look like they have tried skinny dipping in lava "What the hell? Did I become a snake like Ochi-pedo and shed the skin from my hands" I asked.

"A tail got free while you were in Naruto's mind, and I was only able to stop it from hitting you full on sorry" Klaus apologised.

"Its fine you made sure I didn't die" I pat his head with my forearm because my hands are as red as my hair.

"Scarlett!" Sakura yelled and smiled at me, she started healing my hands and I saw someone had healed her arm but it wasn't enough so she wasn't able to use her ninjutsu at full power "Thank you for protecting me."

"I didn't really do to well at that but you're welcome," I told her, and she laughed a little.

I saw Naruto is on the floor sleeping and he's perfectly fine "That was amazing Scarlett, Naruto went back to normal with not much trouble, what did you say to the nine tails?" Yamato asked me.

"I yelled at him then insulted him, then gave him some advice and finally threatened him" I answered, and he looked very worried "Don't worry Kurama won't be doing anything for a while."

"And you two don't tell him that he injured us" I pointed at Naruto, Sakura nodded and Yamato was a little shocked.

"He would feel really guilty" Sakura explained to him, "Captian Yamato, Scarlett can either of you teach me what you did so I can help if this ever happens again?"

"You can only do that if you rip my eyeballs out and put them in your eye sockets so no" I answered.

"Sorry" She apologised not knowing it was my Sharingan that I used.

"You wouldn't be able to learn it, I'm one of the only people able to use this jutsu since I inherited the First Hokage's cells, the jutsu suppresses the nine tail's chakra and Scarlett's Sharingan lets her into Naruto's mind and her father was known to be able to calm tailed beast with only his words, and she did the same just now" Yamato explained.

"Its always like this" Sakura groaned, and I was playing with Naruto's hair happy to see he's alright "I only do the smallest things."

"It doesn't matter if you do small or big things the only thing that matters is the magnitude of the feelings you have for Naruto" Yamato explained.

"Yamato do you have something to tell us?" I asked while grinning.

"NO!!" He yelled then sighed.

"Scarlett?" I heard Naruto ask, and he grabbed my hand "What happened to me? I was chasing Orochimaru and then...What did I do after that?" He sat up then panicked.

"You're cr-" I shut him up by putting my hand over his mouth so the others don't know I'm crying, I rather not have them see.

"Just relief I'm not sad, don't worry" I reassured him and got rid of the few tears that came out "I don't want to see you like that ever again."

"But Sakura is crying as well! Was it Sai! Did he say you were herculean Sakura? Or compare your hair to ketchup Scarlett!?" Naruto yelled.

"He didn't say that!" Sakura came over and punched him "Actually where is Sai?"

"With snake pedo maybe, I never knew he was into that" I mumbled.

"He is actually travelling with Ochi pe- Orochimaru" Yamato corrected himself.

"What do you mean!?" Sakura yelled at Yamato.

"All of you follow me" He ordered and Klaus got smaller and I put him in my hood.